• The Roadster Factory Recovery Fund - Friends, as you may have heard, The Roadster Factory, a respected British Car Parts business in PA, suffered a total loss in a fire on Christmas Day. Read about it, discuss or ask questions >> HERE. The Triumph Register of America is sponsoring a fund raiser to help TRF get back on their feet. If you can help, vist >> their GoFundMe page.
  • Hey there Guest!
    If you enjoy BCF and find our forum a useful resource, if you appreciate not having ads pop up all over the place and you want to ensure we can stay online - Please consider supporting with an "optional" low-cost annual subscription.
    **Upgrade Now**
    (PS: Subscribers don't see this UGLY banner)
Tips
Tips

Kangol Reflex retractable seatbelts

brgrmyster

Country flag
Hi folks,
I'm looking for old Kangol Reflex retractable seatbelts as installed on the mid-late Jags (also on mid-late TRs). I'm specifically interested in the small, rectangular Kangol Reflex labels, roughly 3/4" by 1/2", red, black, and silver in color, more so than the rest of the belts. Can anyone help (any cars being parted out, or does anyone know of any good junk yards)? I need these labels as the finishing touch on my TR6 (lost or removed by a previous owner). Many thanks.

Jeff

Country flag
Jeff, if you have a good quality picture of one, a good sign shop can make you some.

OP
brgrmyster

brgrmyster

Country flag
Pete,
I actually have a digital picture from eBay that I may resort to if no-one comes through. I hope to find a pair somewhere. In the meanwhile, I may try the picture route.

Thanks,
Jeff

D

Deleted member 8987

Try Jack White at 540-743-4037
He runs a Jaguar wrecking yard in Virginia somewhere.
Leave a detailed message, he'll get back to you.
I have used him on some oddball stuff for my 2.4L MK2.
Dave