• The Roadster Factory Recovery Fund - Friends, as you may have heard, The Roadster Factory, a respected British Car Parts business in PA, suffered a total loss in a fire on Christmas Day. Read about it, discuss or ask questions >> HERE. The Triumph Register of America is sponsoring a fund raiser to help TRF get back on their feet. If you can help, vist >> their GoFundMe page.
  • Hey there Guest!
    If you enjoy BCF and find our forum a useful resource, if you appreciate not having ads pop up all over the place and you want to ensure we can stay online - Please consider supporting with an "optional" low-cost annual subscription.
    **Upgrade Now**
    (PS: Subscribers don't see this UGLY banner)
Tips
Tips

Italian visitors...

swift6

Yoda
So I attend an informal coffee gathering nearly every saturday morning with a bunch of other local car guys. You never know who or what is going to show up. My TR6 is in the photos so it still has some relevant British content, the Custom Bug belongs to my brother. The Italian visitors belong to some friends.

Lamborghini LM, has the same V12 as a Countach. Not your typical SUV.
P5281139.jpg

6 webers on said LM's V12
P5281135.jpg

This guy showed up right before we left. Lamborghini Jalpa
P5281143.jpg

3.5 litre V8 in the Jalpa.
P5281141.jpg

If only my friend with the Countach would have shown up, it would have been three Lamborghinis in one morning.

AngliaGT

Great Pumpkin
Country flag
LM002?I remember seeing one in Hawaii,
back in the '80's.

- Doug

DNK

Great Pumpkin
Country flag
There's an LM that drives in my area all the time

DNK

Great Pumpkin
Country flag
Can't miss it. It might be the same people who own the other Lambos in the area.