• The Roadster Factory Recovery Fund - Friends, as you may have heard, The Roadster Factory, a respected British Car Parts business in PA, suffered a total loss in a fire on Christmas Day. Read about it, discuss or ask questions >> HERE. The Triumph Register of America is sponsoring a fund raiser to help TRF get back on their feet. If you can help, vist >> their GoFundMe page.
  • Hey there Guest!
    If you enjoy BCF and find our forum a useful resource, if you appreciate not having ads pop up all over the place and you want to ensure we can stay online - Please consider supporting with an "optional" low-cost annual subscription.
    **Upgrade Now**
    (PS: Subscribers don't see this UGLY banner)
Tips
Tips

Growing Old

Basil

Administrator
Staff member
Boss
Love Billy Crystal

NutmegCT

Great Pumpkin
Gold
Goes along with:

20 years.jpg

mezy

Jedi Warrior
Country flag
one thing i am finding is that if you hurt yourself in anyway it does not hurt more it just hurts for longer

Popeye

Darth Vader
Silver
Country flag
I don’t drink, I don’t smoke, and I don’t eat meat. I still won’t live forever, but at least it will seem that way!

Bayless

Yoda
Silver
Country flag
My doctor says I'm in pretty good condition for the condition I'm in.

Mickey Richaud

Staff member
Gold
Country flag
Don't remember where I saw this, but... (goes with the subject at hand, don't it?)

Outliving warranty.jpeg

AngliaGT

Great Pumpkin
Country flag
I was thinking about that when I started reading this thread.

PAUL161

Great Pumpkin
Silver
Country flag
Easy to see why they didn't ride the bus! o_O

bobhustead

Gold
Country flag
My mom assured me that she walked five miles to school with paper liners in her shoes, in the snow, uphill both ways. I think that's how she called it.
Bob

NutmegCT

Great Pumpkin
Gold
Basil - reminds me of that fun movie Dirty Rotten Scoundrels. In the last scene, Michael Caine and Steve Martin realize they've been bamboozled by the "sweet innocent young woman from Cleveland".

Dirty-Rotten-Scoundrels-Style-1.jpg

OP
Basil

Basil

Administrator
Staff member
Boss
Basil - reminds me of that fun movie Dirty Rotten Scoundrels. In the last scene, Michael Caine and Steve Martin realize they've been bamboozled by the "sweet innocent young woman from Cleveland".

Dirty-Rotten-Scoundrels-Style-1.jpg
Full disclosure - that's one movie I've not seen. Maybe it's time.

NutmegCT

Great Pumpkin
Gold
Basil - the "sweet innocent thing" from Cleveland turns out to be a New jersey confidence woman. Here's the scene where the two crooks, Michael and Steve, find out what she "really does" - she's been ripping off rich people, just like they do.

LarryK

Yoda
Gold
Country flag
Already feel old, why grow it?