• Hey Guest!
    Do you enjoy BCF? Is our forum a useful resource? Do you want to ensure we can stay online?
    Please consider supporting us by **Upgrading**
    (PS: Subscribers don't see this banner)
Tips
Tips

Growing Old

maynard

Luke Skywalker
Country flag

Russ and Fred, two friends, met in the park every day to feed the pigeons, watch the squirrels and discuss world problems.​

One day Russ didn’t show up.​

Fred didn’t think much about it and figured maybe he had a cold or something..​

But after Russ hadn’t shown up for a week or so,​

Fred really got worried. However, since the only time they ever got together was at the park, Fred didn’t know where Russ lived,​

so he was unable to find out what had happened to him.​

A month had passed, and Fred figured he had seen the last of Russ, but one day, Fred approached the park and lo and behold!–there sat Russ!​

Fred was very excited and happy to see him and told him so.​

Then he said,​

‘For crying out loud Russ, what in the world happened to you?’​

Russ replied, ‘I have been in jail.’​

‘Jail!’ cried Fred.​

‘What in the world for?’​

‘Well,’ Russ said,​

‘you know Sue, that cute little waitress at the coffee shop where I sometimes go?’​

‘Yeah,’ said Fred,​

‘I remember her. What about her?’​

‘Well, the little gold-digging b!tch figured I was rich and she filed r@pe charges against me; and, at 89 years old, I was so proud that when I got into court, I pleaded ‘guilty.​

‘The judge gave me 30 days for perjury.’​

OP
Basil

Basil

Administrator
Staff member
Boss
uplate.png

JPSmit

Staff member
Silver
Country flag
we've likely done this one before (I can't remember :oops: :ROFLMAO: )

A group of guys, all aged about 40, discussed where they should meet for lunch​

renderTimingPixel.png

Finally it was agreed that they would meet at the Ocean View restaurant because the waitresses there were pretty.

Ten years later, at age 50, the friends once again discussed where they should meet for lunch.Finally it was agreed that they would meet at the Ocean View restaurant because the food was good and the wine selection was excellent.

Ten years later, at age 60, the friends again discussed where they should meet for lunch.Finally it was agreed that they would meet at the Ocean View restaurant because they could dine in peace and quiet and the restaurant had a beautiful view of the ocean.

Ten years later, at age 70, the friends discussed where they should meet for lunch. Finally it was agreed that they would meet at the Ocean View restaurant because the restaurant was wheelchair accessible and had an elevator.

Ten years later, at age 80, the friends discussed where they should meet for lunch. Finally it was agreed that they would meet at the Ocean View restaurant because they had never been there before.

AngliaGT

Great Pumpkin
Country flag
And they replied "Outside - what's that?"

Gliderman8

Great Pumpkin
Gold
Country flag
3EA30DA4-688E-42DA-B76D-A6F2EA724FF9.jpeg

DrEntropy

Great Pumpkin
Gold
Country flag

LarryK

Yoda
Gold
Country flag
Not according to the wives. 😀

DrEntropy

Great Pumpkin
Gold
Country flag
Without hijacking the thread this is I think the best episode of Dr Who I have ever seen. :popcorn:
And apparently they're bringing Tennant back as The Doctor. 👍