• Hi Guest! Being a Paying Supporter is NOT a requirement to participate at BCF. However, subscribing will help ensure we can continue to serve the LBC community for years to come. If you enjoy BCF and find our forum a useful resource...Please consider supporting us by **Upgrading**
    (PS: Subscribers don't see this banner)
Tips
Tips

For Sale: Triumph TR2, TR3, TR3A Sheet Metal Body Parts – Front Apron (valence) with grille, Bonnet (hood), Doors, Boot (trunk) Deck Lid

groupdeville

Jedi Hopeful
Country flag
Various items of Triumph sheet metal body parts for sale, as follows:
- TR2 and early (small-mouth) front nose valence (apron), originally from a 1955 TR2. Needs body work but definitely restorable, with aluminum grille. $325. Can’t ship because of size and weight, so it will need to be picked up at Cambria, California. (photo link coming soon)

- Late TR2 to TR3A (pre-TS60,000) Bonnet (hood), 2-vent type with rivets, does not have raised hinge plinths. Good used condition for restoration $300. Can’t ship because of size and weight, so it will need to be picked up at Cambria, California. (photo link coming soon)

- TR3A doors, early-style (pre-TS60,000), have left and right, restorable, $50. Each + shipping. Here's a link to photos posted on the Shutterfly website:TR3A Doors

- TR3A rear trunk (boot) deck lid, (pre-TS60,000), restorable $50. + shipping. Here's a link to photos posted on the Shutterfly website: Trunk Lid

Thanks for your interest!

Last edited:

James A Martin

Bronze
Country flag
Various items of Triumph sheet metal body parts for sale, as follows:
- TR2 and early (small-mouth) front nose valence (apron), originally from a 1955 TR2. Needs body work but definitely restorable, with aluminum grille. $325. Can’t ship because of size and weight, so it will need to be picked up at Cambria, California. (photo link coming soon)

- Late TR2 to TR3A (pre-TS60,000) Bonnet (hood), 2-vent type with rivets, does not have raised hinge plinths. Good used condition for restoration $300. Can’t ship because of size and weight, so it will need to be picked up at Cambria, California. (photo link coming soon)

- TR3A doors, early-style (pre-TS60,000), have left and right, restorable, $50. Each + shipping. Here's a link to photos posted on the Shutterfly website:TR3A Doors

- TR3A rear trunk (boot) deck lid, (pre-TS60,000), restorable $50. + shipping. Here's a link to photos posted on the Shutterfly website: Trunk Lid

Thanks for your interest!
You wouldn.t have a rear seat bottom would you?
My TR3B has been apart so long I don't remember if it came with the rear seat bottom. The seat back is just a card formed and covered with some padding and vinyl..I cant find the seat bottom. I think the bottom design for a sloped car would fit my flat design just be removing the bracket but I'm not sure.
Cover and padding condition is not an issue as it would be used for a pattern...
Thanks for your time.

OP
G

groupdeville

Jedi Hopeful
Country flag
Dear Jim,
Thanks for your note. I only have the items listed in the ad, plus a TR3A left front inner fenderwell (valence) that I forgot to list. All I can think of is to watch ebay as well as the British car sites. Seems to me I've seen cushions on ebay from time to time.
Best regards,
Doug

James A Martin

Bronze
Country flag
Dear Jim,
Thanks for your note. I only have the items listed in the ad, plus a TR3A left front inner fenderwell (valence) that I forgot to list. All I can think of is to watch ebay as well as the British car sites. Seems to me I've seen cushions on ebay from time to time.
Best regards,
Doug
Thanks Doug,
As usual any operation involving my TR3B I think I know all about, begins on the forum.
I have learned the rear seat bottom on my car is just a pad sort of thing fastened with Velcro easily fabricated.
Jim