• The Roadster Factory Recovery Fund - Friends, as you may have heard, The Roadster Factory, a respected British Car Parts business in PA, suffered a total loss in a fire on Christmas Day. Read about it, discuss or ask questions >> HERE. The Triumph Register of America is sponsoring a fund raiser to help TRF get back on their feet. If you can help, vist >> their GoFundMe page.
  • Hey there Guest!
    If you enjoy BCF and find our forum a useful resource, if you appreciate not having ads pop up all over the place and you want to ensure we can stay online - Please consider supporting with an "optional" low-cost annual subscription.
    **Upgrade Now**
    (PS: Subscribers don't see this UGLY banner)
Tips
Tips

MGB-GT Britts at the Battleship, Wilmington, NC Nov.3rd

PAUL161

Great Pumpkin
Silver
Country flag
Here are some shots I took at the show. Sorry about the fuzziness. For some reason when I shrunk them down to save space, they became a little fuzzy. My 72 is the last photo. It won first in class. The 6th photo from the last is Dennis Wunches, (Of the Charleston British Car Club), Green Spitfire that also won first in class. There were approximately 25 MGBs and a bunch of Healeys and Triumphs. Just about everything you could think of. Great show, lots of cars, vender's and lots of food. Cool in the morning, warm in the afternoon. PJ

Turning off the right column, will show 3 photos across.
Oops! I forgot, I have a 22 inch screen. Sorry.

PB030001s.jpg
PB030002s.jpg
PB030003s.jpg

PB030002s-1.jpg
PB030004s.jpg
PB030005s.jpg

PB030006s.jpg
PB030007s.jpg
PB030009s.jpg

PB030010s.jpg
PB030011s.jpg
PB030012s.jpg

PB030013s.jpg
PB030014s.jpg
PB030015s.jpg

PB030017s.jpg
PB030018s.jpg
PB030019s.jpg

PB030021s.jpg
PB030023s.jpg
PB030024s.jpg

OP
PAUL161

PAUL161

Great Pumpkin
Silver
Country flag
I saw a Sunbeam "Tiger" there. The owner told me it came with a V8 engine new. It still has the original engine. That must have been one wild little car. Looks just like the other Sunbeams except the exterior markings are different. A real sleeper.

dklawson

Yoda
Rob_Edwards said:
Maybe I should buy some blue paint... ;-)

I don't think Wrennie would go for that! I hope the TD behaved well for you on the drive to and from. BTW, I heard that the garage is coming along nicely. Is it almost done?

OP
PAUL161

PAUL161

Great Pumpkin
Silver
Country flag
Re: Britts at the Battleship, Wilmington, NC Nov

Rob_Edwards said:
Thanks for the photos! My TD is the red one with the top up. I think there was only one non-red TD. Maybe I should buy some blue paint... ;-)

Cheers!
Rob

Rob, If you would like that photo, I'll email it to you in it's original format. Large and clear. PJ

Shinsen774

Jedi Warrior
Country flag

Wonderful pictures. Thanks for posting. Makes me homesick for SENCland.

Rob_Edwards

Jedi Hopeful

dklawson said:
I don't think Wrennie would go for that! I hope the TD behaved well for you on the drive to and from. BTW, I heard that the garage is coming along nicely. Is it almost done?

Depends on which blue! Although the red interior might clash a little....

The car did great -- ran flawlessly there & back. The garage is coming along well. Just a few more things to do before I can get my final inspection & certificate of occupancy, then I can start using it. Woo-hoo!

OP
PAUL161

PAUL161

Great Pumpkin
Silver
Country flag

The photos on its way! Let me know if it doesn't arrive. PJ