• The Roadster Factory Recovery Fund - Friends, as you may have heard, The Roadster Factory, a respected British Car Parts business in PA, suffered a total loss in a fire on Christmas Day. Read about it, discuss or ask questions >> HERE. The Triumph Register of America is sponsoring a fund raiser to help TRF get back on their feet. If you can help, vist >> their GoFundMe page.
  • Hey there Guest!
    If you enjoy BCF and find our forum a useful resource, if you appreciate not having ads pop up all over the place and you want to ensure we can stay online - Please consider supporting with an "optional" low-cost annual subscription.
    **Upgrade Now**
    (PS: Subscribers don't see this UGLY banner)
Tips
Tips

Back from Houston

jlaird

Great Pumpkin
Country flag
Drove out to Jollys Friday, picked up 59 Bugeye sat. morning. Took three hours to load and pick through a hole building of Bugeyes and parts for what was needed.

Can not say what a nice guy our Jolly is. Was more than helpful, bent over backwards to see that I got at least one of everything that I was going to need. Insisted I take an extra engine and transmission as they were all over the place, hehe.

Arrived home 600 miles later at midnight. Sleep oh sweet sleep in my own bed. Unloaded this morning except for engines and car.

Callin her Miss Agatha. She invormed me right away that Jacob would not do.

No rust, repeat no rust in body anywhere that I can find. One door has a bit of damage and the A post will need a bit of work, some one started with lead even, otherwise strip and paint for the most part.

Intitial inventory indicates that we only missed a couple of items and nothing really important. Battery hold down and the hoses that go between the defrosters and the Body box and the hose that goes between the heater moter and the heater box. I am sure something else will come up but I am so pleased. As I said lots of extras wound up in my truck bed mixed in with other stuff some important and others not so important but all will get refirbished and stored away for some poor sole down stream

Wife has jumped right in, she is now excited as well and that my friends will be a major help.

Jack

Will up date photos later today.