• The Roadster Factory Recovery Fund - Friends, as you may have heard, The Roadster Factory, a respected British Car Parts business in PA, suffered a total loss in a fire on Christmas Day. Read about it, discuss or ask questions >> HERE. The Triumph Register of America is sponsoring a fund raiser to help TRF get back on their feet. If you can help, vist >> their GoFundMe page.
  • Hey there Guest!
    If you enjoy BCF and find our forum a useful resource, if you appreciate not having ads pop up all over the place and you want to ensure we can stay online - Please consider supporting with an "optional" low-cost annual subscription.
    **Upgrade Now**
    (PS: Subscribers don't see this UGLY banner)
Tips
Tips

Arkley

Simon TR4a

Jedi Knight
Sopme of you may remember this limited production fireglass kit based on a Spridget; they are apparently still available, or the body panels are, from a company in the US, and there is a website.
I have always thought this would be a great project, and a good solution for a rusty donor car.
Has anyone driven one?
Simon.

Looks like a weird 7 clone. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/thumbsup.gif

William

Darth Vader
Not driven, but almost bought one ten or twelve years ago. Found it parked in a lot, already on a rust free Midget shell (a 1500 IIRC). Painted in rustoleum reddish primer, full dashboard but no interior otherwise, engine and gearbox in situ, with the valve cover off, so's I could see that the engine was shot anyway. Tube shock front end conversion, and a set of pretty cool Cosmic alloy wheels too.

No idea about asking prices, but it looked tempting.....

Bruce Bowker

Obi Wan
[ QUOTE ]
Looks like a weird 7 clone. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/thumbsup.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

That was my first thought.

Bruce