• The Roadster Factory Recovery Fund - Friends, as you may have heard, The Roadster Factory, a respected British Car Parts business in PA, suffered a total loss in a fire on Christmas Day. Read about it, discuss or ask questions >> HERE. The Triumph Register of America is sponsoring a fund raiser to help TRF get back on their feet. If you can help, vist >> their GoFundMe page.
  • Hey there Guest!
    If you enjoy BCF and find our forum a useful resource, if you appreciate not having ads pop up all over the place and you want to ensure we can stay online - Please consider supporting with an "optional" low-cost annual subscription.
    **Upgrade Now**
    (PS: Subscribers don't see this UGLY banner)
Tips
Tips

a bargain?

tony barnhill

Great Pumpkin - R.I.P
Lots of things wrong with that car....if it is a '69, it has the wrong seats & its '69 unique side reflectors are missing - to name the obvious...plus, that wiring!!! A rats nest just waiting to explode...& there are several other yucky things going on under that hood....I personally think its priced about $2000 too high for what you're getting into!

OP
Bruce Bowker

Bruce Bowker

Obi Wan
I guess all that makes one wonder what can't be seen. Wonder why sidelights were removed. Accident? Who knows?

Bruce

Could be a '68 titled as a '69. Lots of that crap happened back then. Doesn't have any of the '69 cool stuff. Chicklet headrests, side markers, etc.

Steve_S

Yoda
If the engine bay is any indication of the mechanical condition of the car, then it's already priced a bit high! It's pretty on the outside though.