• The Roadster Factory Recovery Fund - Friends, as you may have heard, The Roadster Factory, a respected British Car Parts business in PA, suffered a total loss in a fire on Christmas Day. Read about it, discuss or ask questions >> HERE. The Triumph Register of America is sponsoring a fund raiser to help TRF get back on their feet. If you can help, vist >> their GoFundMe page.
  • Hey there Guest!
    If you enjoy BCF and find our forum a useful resource, if you appreciate not having ads pop up all over the place and you want to ensure we can stay online - Please consider supporting with an "optional" low-cost annual subscription.
    **Upgrade Now**
    (PS: Subscribers don't see this UGLY banner)
Tips
Tips

89 Vaden Plas

jackq

Jedi Knight
Country flag
Yesterday I had a local guy contacted me and said while at a yard sale he saw a burgundy Jag in the garage at the yard sale. Talked to the owner and said he bought it from the original owner, has about 77k miles on it. Being in the desert..no rust. Perfect leather interior(tan) after market Jag wheels..16 inch, with new Mich. tires. Other than light oxidation on the roof...he said it had two bad injectors(new set included) Called the owner and he said if I brought him $500 dollars...I could have it. I'm off in a few minutes armed with cash and my camera to see it. If all else fails I have a small block Chevy hooked to a 700R4 tranny at the shop that would work. Don't really need it but price sure sounds right. Could probaly part it out and do okay.

Country flag
Jack - good luck and let us know!!

DrEntropy

Great Pumpkin
Platinum
Country flag
Well at least it's EFI and not CIS, Jack! :devilgrin: :jester:

...oh, and change all the injector connection hoses BEFORE you try to run it. :wink: