• Hi Guest - Welcome to the New BCF!! Welcome to the new (as of 2/22/21) British Car Forum. For help navigating this platform, see: This forum
  • Hi Guest! Being a Paying Supporter is NOT a requirement to participate at BCF. However, subscribing will help ensure we can continue to serve the LBC community for years to come. If you enjoy BCF and find our forum a useful resource...Please consider supporting us by **Upgrading**
    (PS: Subscribers don't see this banner)
Tips
Tips

65 to 67 carbs wanted

69MGC

Jedi Trainee
Silver
Hi BCF guys

I’m in need of a pair of Carbs for 67 or earlier. If you have a set please get in touch.

Thanks for all your help guys. I found a set of carbs.

thanks
Kevin

Last edited:

69MGC

Jedi Trainee
Silver
Yes, I have a set of early HS4s. Can rebuild and install new o/s throttle shafts.

Jim
Thanks Jim. I was able to buy a pair on eBay about a month ago for a very reasonable price including the intake and exhaust manifolds. If you still have yours what would you want for them? I might have someone else interested. Let me know

cyclingmadone

Freshman Member
Hi I have a big valve cylinder head, and two carbs and the inlet manifold with . a repair kit, I you are interested.. £200 the lot...plus carraige

69MGC

Jedi Trainee
Silver
Hi I have a big valve cylinder head, and two carbs and the inlet manifold with . a repair kit, I you are interested.. £200 the lot...plus carraige
Thanks for the offer. I was lucky enough to find a set a few weeks ago.