• The Roadster Factory Recovery Fund - Friends, as you may have heard, The Roadster Factory, a respected British Car Parts business in PA, suffered a total loss in a fire on Christmas Day. Read about it, discuss or ask questions >> HERE. The Triumph Register of America is sponsoring a fund raiser to help TRF get back on their feet. If you can help, vist >> their GoFundMe page.
  • Hey there Guest!
    If you enjoy BCF and find our forum a useful resource, if you appreciate not having ads pop up all over the place and you want to ensure we can stay online - Please consider supporting with an "optional" low-cost annual subscription.
    **Upgrade Now**
    (PS: Subscribers don't see this UGLY banner)
Tips
Tips

Group statistics

Members:
Threads:
Discussions:
Photos:

Group events

Photography

2022 Fall Foliage map

Basil

Administrator
Boss
This is a great resource for planning fall landscape shots. Use the slider at the bottom to more to dates and see when peak colors will occur in various regions.

GregW

Yoda
Platinum
Country flag
Last week I was thinking of going to Death Valley after the flood. Seeds wait years for rain and spring up within days. When I checked the weather, it was 122F. I passed on the trip. Many of the roads are still closed anyway.

DrEntropy

Great Pumpkin
Platinum
Country flag
Down here it's either green trees or brown leaves on the ground. "Fall" almost comes with an audible thud...

OP
Basil

Basil

Administrator
Boss
Down here it's either green trees or brown leaves on the ground. "Fall" almost comes with an audible thud...
Fall is not all that colorful where we live either, but a few hours north, up into the mountains of southern Colorado, there are tons of Aspen trees that are amazing at peak fall season. My plan (I think) it to drive up to Durango, Co, then take the road up to Silverton, CO (winding mountain road). We took the Durango to Silverton train a few years back in October and the colors were spectacular. The problem was, it's hard to get stunning landscapes from a moving train. By driving up, I hope to be able to get some great fall photos from a tripod.

DrEntropy

Great Pumpkin
Platinum
Country flag
Fall is not all that colorful where we live either, but a few hours north, up into the mountains of southern Colorado, there are tons of Aspen trees that are amazing at peak fall season. My plan (I think) it to drive up to Durango, Co, then take the road up to Silverton, CO (winding mountain road). We took the Durango to Silverton train a few years back in October and the colors were spectacular. The problem was, it's hard to get stunning landscapes from a moving train. By driving up, I hope to be able to get some great fall photos from a tripod.

Expecting to see some good work! πŸ‘