• The Roadster Factory Recovery Fund - Friends, as you may have heard, The Roadster Factory, a respected British Car Parts business in PA, suffered a total loss in a fire on Christmas Day. Read about it, discuss or ask questions >> HERE. The Triumph Register of America is sponsoring a fund raiser to help TRF get back on their feet. If you can help, vist >> their GoFundMe page.
  • Hey there Guest!
    If you enjoy BCF and find our forum a useful resource, if you appreciate not having ads pop up all over the place and you want to ensure we can stay online - Please consider supporting with an "optional" low-cost annual subscription.
    **Upgrade Now**
    (PS: Subscribers don't see this UGLY banner)
Tips
Tips

TR4/4A Ageing out

LarryK

Yoda
Country flag
Just like cars, they make pads for that.

Mickey Richaud

Staff member
Gold
Country flag

pdplot

Yoda
Country flag
That time has come for me too. I'll be 89 this Fall with a bad back and can't lay under a car anymore so my collection - such as it is - will have to go. Somehow I wound up with five cars. I already sold our 2002 Honda Accord V6 for $2,700.00 but I still have our 1971 TR6 in good condition except for one bad rocker panel and a pristine 1992 Alfa Spider Veloce in a rare green color, except for a few paint chips and one small scratch (put there by me). I would like to sell them both together and will listen to any reasonable offers in the range of $20-$25K for both cars. If you know anyone looking to get into the hobby for a reasonable price, now is the time to have them contact me before I put them on EBay or Bring A Trailer.

Attachments

• Fleet2.jpg
    Fleet2.jpg
    2.9 MB · Views: 44
  • Fleet1 (2).jpg
    Fleet1 (2).jpg
    2.5 MB · Views: 46
OP
Rut

Rut

Obi Wan
Country flag
That time has come for me too. I'll be 89 this Fall with a bad back and can't lay under a car anymore so my collection - such as it is - will have to go. Somehow I wound up with five cars. I already sold our 2002 Honda Accord V6 for $2,700.00 but I still have our 1971 TR6 in good condition except for one bad rocker panel and a pristine 1992 Alfa Spider Veloce in a rare green color, except for a few paint chips and one small scratch (put there by me). I would like to sell them both together and will listen to any reasonable offers in the range of $20-$25K for both cars. If you know anyone looking to get into the hobby for a reasonable price, now is the time to have them contact me before I put them on EBay or Bring A Trailer.
Good looking cars and you’ve made it longer that I think I will!
Good luck, Rut