• The Roadster Factory Recovery Fund - Friends, as you may have heard, The Roadster Factory, a respected British Car Parts business in PA, suffered a total loss in a fire on Christmas Day. Read about it, discuss or ask questions >> HERE. The Triumph Register of America is sponsoring a fund raiser to help TRF get back on their feet. If you can help, vist >> their GoFundMe page.
  • Hey there Guest!
    If you enjoy BCF and find our forum a useful resource, if you appreciate not having ads pop up all over the place and you want to ensure we can stay online - Please consider supporting with an "optional" low-cost annual subscription.
    **Upgrade Now**
    (PS: Subscribers don't see this UGLY banner)
Tips
Tips

USB/iPod/SD/AUX audio adapter

JimStrgs

Freshman Member
Hi everyone. I'm looking for an adapter to connect my iPhone and iPad mini to the car radio. Would be perfect if it also supports USB flash, SD cards and devices with AUX connector. To have it all in one kit...Do you have any recommendations? So far I've found only one car kit AUX Link that has all these features. Does anyone have it to share your opinion? Can you suggest other brands? Thanks!

Rob15

Freshman Member
When I took the decision to purchase car kit AUX Link, I compared all the prices and it's really cheaper to purchase it at the official online store AUX Car Kits. The adapter was delivered in just five days. At first I decided to try to install it on my own, but experienced some problems extracting the car stereo. I didn't have the right tools, so finally I had it installed in the nearest autotuning workshop. It took just 10 minutes. So far I'm totally contented with the purchase.

Advantages:

- compatible with Apple devices, USB flash drive, SD, and there is also a 3.5 mm mini audio jack for other mobile devices (MP3 players, Android and Windows smartphones, tablets, laptops, netbooks, PSP and so on).
- crystal clear sound
- can be used as a charger
- with optional Bluetooth dongle can be used as a Bluetooth car kit
- music control with buttons on the steering wheel and buttons on the car stereo (very convenient)
- supports all music formats
- free and fast delivery
- occupies very little space and almost invisible
- now I can enjoy all my favourite songs without carrying piles of CDs.

Minuses:

- a bit expensive as I also ordered additional Bluetooth module to use the adapter as a handsfree car kit
- couldn't easily extract the car radio so I had to go to autotuning workshop

But all in all, I think it's a good product. So from my point of view it's worth buying.