• The Roadster Factory Recovery Fund - Friends, as you may have heard, The Roadster Factory, a respected British Car Parts business in PA, suffered a total loss in a fire on Christmas Day. Read about it, discuss or ask questions >> HERE. The Triumph Register of America is sponsoring a fund raiser to help TRF get back on their feet. If you can help, vist >> their GoFundMe page.
  • Hey there Guest!
    If you enjoy BCF and find our forum a useful resource, if you appreciate not having ads pop up all over the place and you want to ensure we can stay online - Please consider supporting with an "optional" low-cost annual subscription.
    **Upgrade Now**
    (PS: Subscribers don't see this UGLY banner)
Tips
Tips

A Taste of Britain.... anyone going?

PAUL161

Great Pumpkin
Silver
Country flag
Wish I could Elliot. Just way too far at the present. Next show for me will be at Fayetteville Arkansas on the 13th of September. 70 mile nice drive. PJ

OP
Gliderman8

Gliderman8

Great Pumpkin
Country flag
You'll be missed Paul! Fayetteville is more than one tank away for me :smile:

OP
Gliderman8

Gliderman8

Great Pumpkin
Country flag
:nonod: :lol: :cheers:

OP
Gliderman8

Gliderman8

Great Pumpkin
Country flag
Will do!

Country flag
A few cars from our local club may come up, we're considering it:smile: look for a yellow Bugeye...

OP
Gliderman8

Gliderman8

Great Pumpkin
Country flag
OK, a Daimler and a yellow bugeye!
Mine is a damson plum (burgundy) TR6.

OP
Gliderman8

Gliderman8

Great Pumpkin
Country flag
It was really nice getting to meet a fellow BCF'er at the show today. It was my pleasure to meet Dale (Dart) and his outstanding car. Thanks for attending the show Dale.

Country flag
The Bugeye didn't go, we had a showing of our house, might have actually found an interested buyer!

larry

OP
Gliderman8

Gliderman8

Great Pumpkin
Country flag
I did look for you Larry... only saw one yellow bugeye. I think you made the right decision to not attend the show if you have a potential buyer.

DART

Darth Vader
Silver
Country flag
Nice, nice car, Elliot. One needs to see Elliot's restoration photos to appreciate the amount of SKILLFUL effort he put into this restoration. It was nice talking to you too; wonder where Larry and the yellow frogeye were??