• This "National Events" forum is expressly for posting national events that would be of interest to British car enthusiasts. You post an event in the same way that you would post a regular thread. Be sure your event post includes:
    • Title of the Event
    • Location of Event
    • Date(s) of the Event
    • Point of contact for Event
    • Website, Facebook Link, etc., if available
    IMPORTANT: Be sure to add the event to our Events Calendar. It's easy - WATCH VIDEO to learn how.
  • The Roadster Factory Recovery Fund - Friends, as you may have heard, The Roadster Factory, a respected British Car Parts business in PA, suffered a total loss in a fire on Christmas Day. Read about it, discuss or ask questions >> HERE. The Triumph Register of America is sponsoring a fund raiser to help TRF get back on their feet. If you can help, vist >> their GoFundMe page.
  • Hey there Guest!
    If you enjoy BCF and find our forum a useful resource, if you appreciate not having ads pop up all over the place and you want to ensure we can stay online - Please consider supporting with an "optional" low-cost annual subscription.
    **Upgrade Now**
    (PS: Subscribers don't see this UGLY banner)
Tips
Tips

Pittsburgh Vintage Grand Prix

aeronca65t

Great Pumpkin
Since the PVGP has become a more well-know event I'm posting info about it here on the "National Event" portion of BCF.

Actually, the PVGP is really two, back-to-back weekends. My club (VRG) sanctions the first weekend and the PVGP Foundation sanctions the second weekend.
For your convenience, you can register for both weekends on either the VRG or PVGP website.

https://www.vrgonline.org/

https://www.pvgp.org/

And while I'm at it, I'll include all the other 2014 VRG events.

VRG has already had it's very successful 2014 kickoff event: The Jefferson 500 on May 115-18 at Summit Point, WV.
Note that our next upcoming event is at Thompson Speedway in Conn. This is a grand reopening of one of the oldest road racing circuits in the USA. We are co-sanctioning this event with the VSCCA.

Here's the remaining VRG events for 2014
---------------------------------------------------

June 27 - 29: The Vintage Motorsports Festival, Sanctioned by VRG & VSCCA, Thompson Speedway Motorsports Park, Thompson, CT

July 11 - 13: PVGP Historic Races (1st weekend) at PIRC, Wampum, PA, VRG/Royale Formula Ford Challenge Series

On July 19 & 20 the 2nd weekend of the PVGP will be held at Schenley Park in the city of Pittsburgh. This event is sanctioned by PVGP. Please see their website for more information ( www.pvgp.org )

August 1-2: 24th Annual Vintage Racing Celebration, New Hampshire Motor Speedway, Loudon, NH

September 19-21: New Jersey Historic Races on the Lightning Circuit, NJMP, Millville, NJ, VRG/Royale Formula Ford Challenge Series

October 10-12: VRG at The Glen, Watkins Glen, NY F2000 & F1600 Formula F Championship Series

November 28-30: Turkey Bowl XVIII, Summit Point, WV