• The Roadster Factory Recovery Fund - Friends, as you may have heard, The Roadster Factory, a respected British Car Parts business in PA, suffered a total loss in a fire on Christmas Day. Read about it, discuss or ask questions >> HERE. The Triumph Register of America is sponsoring a fund raiser to help TRF get back on their feet. If you can help, vist >> their GoFundMe page.
  • Hey there Guest!
    If you enjoy BCF and find our forum a useful resource, if you appreciate not having ads pop up all over the place and you want to ensure we can stay online - Please consider supporting with an "optional" low-cost annual subscription.
    **Upgrade Now**
    (PS: Subscribers don't see this UGLY banner)
Tips
Tips

Bugey meet Up

59diamond

Jedi Warrior
Country flag
I got a phone call from a woman named Dasey asking if I would participate in a birthday party for a guy I don't even know. She said he loves Bugeyes and at one time he owned three of them simultaneously. She said he is a father and a coach, and that it would mean a lot to him if a bunch of Bugeyes showed up at his party at Mission Bay Park. Well what could I do she mentioned free food. I know of at least three Bugeyes that are showing up and I am sure there will be a lot more as she said she left a lot of phone messages and E-mails.

G

I'd check that out really good. While it's a big jump to say, it may be a way to rob you while you're not home.

bgbassplyr

Darth Vader
Is Sadie a good shot?

Gerard

Luke Skywalker
Country flag
She can lick you to death, and will make you pet her.

The wife or the Retriever?? :highly_amused:

(sorry, couldn't resist... :redface-new: )

OP

59diamond

Jedi Warrior
Country flag
The retriever. Sadie is a sweet dog. We have new neighbors next door. When Sadie hears them making noises she runs along the fence and barks at them. But, the other day she ran along the fence ready to bark and when she got to the end of the fence where there the fence goes up the bank and changes from a wood fence to a wire fence she can see into their yard. She was getting ready to growl and bark when she saw their little 4 year old girl. She came to an abrupt halt and started waging her tail when she saw the little girl and the little girl said "HI SADIE". The whole thing was priceless.

Similar threads
Thread starter Title Forum Replies Date
W Bugey Bonnet Hinge Problem . . . Spridgets 5
Keith_M Bugey Hardtop - NFI Spridgets 21
I Bugey 948 engine rebuild gone wrong - need help Spridgets 12
E Bugey Starter Switch with High Torque Starter Spridgets 3
tr6nitjulius General TR Sun 4/23/23: Woodley Park All Brits Field Meet Triumph 0
P Dixon British Meet 2022 Spotted 6
Grantura_MKI T-Series So Cal MG swap meet. MG 4
dougie All British Road Meet Austin Healey 11
Gray_Cat Socal Norton Owners Club Annual Meet, Ride & Show November 3rd, 2019 British Motorbikes 0
tr6nitjulius Alpines & Tigers @CCBCC All British Meet 7/14/19 Sunbeam (Rootes) 0
tr6nitjulius All British Meet CCBCC 7/14/19 Rover / Land Rover 0
tr6nitjulius Mini @CCBCC All British Meet 7/14/19 British Motor Corp 0
tr6nitjulius CCBCC All British Meet 7/14/19 Lotus 0
tr6nitjulius General TR TR6*25 represented as Marque of the meet CCBCC All British 7/14/19 Triumph 0
P Area where pillar, shroud, and drainage channel meet. Austin Healey 3
T General TR Portland, OR British swap meet Triumph 2
Lotus Club SoCal LCoSC - Supercar Sunday Lotus Marque Day Meet Lotus 0
Grantura_MKI T-Series SoCal MG swap meet. MG 0
Gray_Cat Socal Norton Owners Club 39th Annual Meet/Ride & Show 11-4-18 British Motorbikes 0
S TR2/3/3A sections meet on the apron Triumph 3
tr6nitjulius Woodley Park All British Field Meet 4/22/2018 Video/Pics Rover / Land Rover 0
tr6nitjulius Woodley Park All British Meet 4/22/18 Video/Pics Lotus 0
tr6nitjulius Woodley Park All Brits Meet 4/22/18 Video & Pics Sunbeam (Rootes) 0
tr6nitjulius General MG Woodley Park All British Meet 4/22/18 Video/Pics MG 0
tr6nitjulius Woodley Park All Brits Meet 4/22/18 Video/Pics Spridgets 3
tr6nitjulius Woodley Park All British Field Meet 4/22/18 Jaguar 0
tr6nitjulius Woodley Park All British Meet 4/22/2018 Austin Healey 4
tr6nitjulius General TR Woodley Park All British Meet 4/22/2018 Video & Pics Triumph 6
Lotus Club SoCal Stone Brewery Meet Up Lotus 0
Grantura_MKI T-Series MG So Cali swap meet. MG 3
S Meet this Saturday Austin Healey 3
Gray_Cat 38th Annual Norton Owners Club Meet & Ride, Sunday, Nov. 5, 2017 British Motorbikes 1
pbraun Mini Meet East 2017 British Motor Corp 4
Lotus Club SoCal Supercar Sunday Lotus Marque Day Meet, Drive, Lunch & Wash Lotus 3
Grantura_MKI T-Series MG swap meet. MG 1
H Anyone going to the Fall AACA Meet and Flea Market over the next several Days? Austin Healey 2
Gray_Cat 37th Annual Socal Norton Owners Club Meet, Ride & Show, Sunday, November 6th 2016! British Motorbikes 0
Lotus Club SoCal Supercar Sunday Lotus Marque Day Meet, Drive and Lunch Lotus 0
Brinkerhoff TR2/3/3A swap meet in Chicago the 17th of April Triumph 4
B SoCal MG swap meet Nov 22 7 to noon Spridgets 11
drooartz The kids meet for the first time Spridgets 7
Gray_Cat Socal Norton Owners Club Meet British Motorbikes 2
Editor_Reid Portland All British Field Meet Austin Healey 1
angelfj1 General TR Triumph Register of America 2014 Meet - Deer Creek State Park, Ohio Triumph 7
rjc157 All British Field Meet Tampa Bay Austin Healey 2
Gray_Cat Socal Norton Owners Annual Club Meet British Motorbikes 0
Zitch TR4/4A Car died at local Cars and Coffee meet Triumph 7
stretchit2 4th European Healey Meet Austin Healey 4
regularman Off Topic I just saw on the news that there are a bunch of MGs in town for a meet. MG 8
C GoPro Vid of Eurocar Meet & Drive in West LA/PCH [GT3, Cayman S, Exige, M5 Content] Other Cars 0