• NOTICE: This "Forum Navigation Questions" forum is only for asking questions related to navigating this web site. DO NOT post car-related questions here., For car-related questions, use the appropriate marque-related forum.
  • The Roadster Factory Recovery Fund - Friends, as you may have heard, The Roadster Factory, a respected British Car Parts business in PA, suffered a total loss in a fire on Christmas Day. Read about it, discuss or ask questions >> HERE. The Triumph Register of America is sponsoring a fund raiser to help TRF get back on their feet. If you can help, vist >> their GoFundMe page.
  • Hey there Guest!
    If you enjoy BCF and find our forum a useful resource, if you appreciate not having ads pop up all over the place and you want to ensure we can stay online - Please consider supporting with an "optional" low-cost annual subscription.
    **Upgrade Now**
    (PS: Subscribers don't see this UGLY banner)
Tips
Tips

Panjo Marketplace ???

GaryBeu

Banned
I just attempted to place a classified ad in the MG area on BCF. First thing that popped up a request from Panjo Marketplace asking for my email address. Is this OK or is it some sort of phishing?? I tried to back out of it and it wouldn't let me leave. I HATE things like that. Can someone let me know? Thanks.

OP
G

GaryBeu

Banned
Thanks Tom...I'm just always skeptical of things that pop up where I don't expect them. Then, it's irritating when I can't "back out" of the pop-up.

OP
G

GaryBeu

Banned
Well, I managed to post to Panjo and link to my PayPal account for payment. The item doesn't show on the BCF MG Classified forum and I can't find it on the Panjo.com site. Guess it didn't work after all. I just do not enjoy this sort of crap.

Last edited:

jeep937

Yeah I just posted my car for sale here too. I don't like 3rd party stuff pushing into what I'm trying to do. I'm sure they get paid somehow I just hope they don't want any money from me. I searched for a sticky or something about this but didn't find one. Is there any info on the board about this? I like the old school way and I sure don't like doing much through paypal anymore unless absolutely necessary. Also I miss named my post because I was so put off by the hijack and didn't look it over cause I was busy searching if panjo was legit or not. I'm selling a TR6 and named the post TR4. I'd like it to say something like "TR6 Kinda Running Project For Sale" or something like that..

Basil

Administrator
Staff member
Boss
Yeah I just posted my car for sale here too. I don't like 3rd party stuff pushing into what I'm trying to do. I'm sure they get paid somehow I just hope they don't want any money from me. I searched for a sticky or something about this but didn't find one. Is there any info on the board about this? I like the old school way and I sure don't like doing much through paypal anymore unless absolutely necessary. Also I miss named my post because I was so put off by the hijack and didn't look it over cause I was busy searching if panjo was legit or not. I'm selling a TR6 and named the post TR4. I'd like it to say something like "TR6 Kinda Running Project For Sale" or something like that..

Panjo is legit. It comes as part of the vBulletin installation. No, it doesn't cost you anything to post a FREE classified here. If you're concerned about it I will be happy to delete your ad. Just let me know.

For more info on using Panjo see THIS VIDEO