• The Roadster Factory Recovery Fund - Friends, as you may have heard, The Roadster Factory, a respected British Car Parts business in PA, suffered a total loss in a fire on Christmas Day. Read about it, discuss or ask questions >> HERE. The Triumph Register of America is sponsoring a fund raiser to help TRF get back on their feet. If you can help, vist >> their GoFundMe page.
  • Hey there Guest!
    If you enjoy BCF and find our forum a useful resource, if you appreciate not having ads pop up all over the place and you want to ensure we can stay online - Please consider supporting with an "optional" low-cost annual subscription.
    **Upgrade Now**
    (PS: Subscribers don't see this UGLY banner)
Tips
Tips

Whimper...

drooartz

Staff member
Gold
Country flag
Sell both of your MGBs and you'd be pretty close to the asking price... just saying. :devilgrin:

OP
Mickey Richaud

Mickey Richaud

Staff member
Gold
Country flag
Sell both of your MGBs and you'd be pretty close to the asking price... just saying. :devilgrin:

Yeah - I know. If it weren't for the fact that we're retiring, selling our house and building over in E. Tennessee, I'd be SORELY tempted!

drooartz

Staff member
Gold
Country flag
Heck you're in the selling/buying mode, what's one more item on the list. :grin:

OP
Mickey Richaud

Mickey Richaud

Staff member
Gold
Country flag

aeronca65t

Great Pumpkin
When I was in college I could have had one of those for $100 and a Honda 305 Scrambler I'd paid $200 for.
I offered him $50 plus the bike and never was able to work a deal. I still regret that. It was a white '59.

By the way, a dark blue ALFA kamm-tail Spider waved furiously at me while I was driving the Super 7 on Sunday. That's probably the first ALFA to wave at any of my cars in 30 years.

OP
Mickey Richaud

Mickey Richaud

Staff member
Gold
Country flag
I HAD one in college! A friend found it for me - non-running, but I got it running and drove it for a few months. Couldn't afford to keep it, so I had to let it go.

As I said, "If only..."

Here are the only pictures of it that I have:

scan0002.jpg

That's my VW daily driver behind it.

DrEntropy

Great Pumpkin
Platinum
Country flag
Console yourself with the knowledge that it hasn't got the original engine, bro. :smirk: :jester:

OP
Mickey Richaud

Mickey Richaud

Staff member
Gold
Country flag

DrEntropy

Great Pumpkin
Platinum
Country flag
PC!! SHhhhh!!!