• The Roadster Factory Recovery Fund - Friends, as you may have heard, The Roadster Factory, a respected British Car Parts business in PA, suffered a total loss in a fire on Christmas Day. Read about it, discuss or ask questions >> HERE. The Triumph Register of America is sponsoring a fund raiser to help TRF get back on their feet. If you can help, vist >> their GoFundMe page.
  • Hey there Guest!
    If you enjoy BCF and find our forum a useful resource, if you appreciate not having ads pop up all over the place and you want to ensure we can stay online - Please consider supporting with an "optional" low-cost annual subscription.
    **Upgrade Now**
    (PS: Subscribers don't see this UGLY banner)
Tips
Tips

Some posts must be shared.

judow

Darth Vader - R.I.P

waltesefalcon

Yoda
Silver
Country flag
Judy, I don't have permission to view your page.

NutmegCT

Great Pumpkin
Gold
A common problem with Facebook users - sharing a page (or whatever ...), but not realizing others have to be Facebook members to see the page.

Maybe Judy can "share" the page to the Public?

Tom

Mickey Richaud

Staff member
Gold
Country flag
Well, obviously, that was one post that shouldn't...

Judy's such a tease!

:devilgrin:

OP
judow

judow

Darth Vader - R.I.P

Not sure why that happened. I'm still learning. Sorry. Hope this works.

PAUL161

Great Pumpkin
Silver
Country flag
Thanks Judy! My feelings on this matter have been quite visible for a long time. PJ

For all FREE nations, appreciate the ones that got you there, for without them, you would be invisible.

Bayless

Yoda
Silver
Country flag
Made my screen go all blurry. Thanks.

MarshgrassA

Jedi Trainee
Thanks Judy....
All across this wonderful country we are blessed to live in there are monuments and museums that try to preserve the history of those who fought and died for our freedoms. Young men and women continue to fight and die today to keep us safe and free. We need to keep this message alive in the hearts of our young. This video should be a PSA all across our country.

Irene

GaryBeu

Banned
My screen went blurry, also...

DrEntropy

Great Pumpkin
Platinum
Country flag
Judy, that was an astounding thing. Thank you. It went to my meager FB page instantly. My dad was one of those who went, my uncles as well.

I went during the "Southeast Asian Conflict" out of respect for them... and these ~kids~ who now go, well, they have the respect and admiration of all who've gone ahead of them.

May that chain never be broken.

bgbassplyr

Darth Vader
My Dad and my Uncle went, but only one came back.