• The Roadster Factory Recovery Fund - Friends, as you may have heard, The Roadster Factory, a respected British Car Parts business in PA, suffered a total loss in a fire on Christmas Day. Read about it, discuss or ask questions >> HERE. The Triumph Register of America is sponsoring a fund raiser to help TRF get back on their feet. If you can help, vist >> their GoFundMe page.
  • Hey there Guest!
    If you enjoy BCF and find our forum a useful resource, if you appreciate not having ads pop up all over the place and you want to ensure we can stay online - Please consider supporting with an "optional" low-cost annual subscription.
    **Upgrade Now**
    (PS: Subscribers don't see this UGLY banner)
Tips
Tips

General TR Idaho BCFers: Can I ask a favour?

Bainesy

I don't want to put anyone to too much trouble, but is there someone in the vicinity of Bonners Ferry who wouldn't mind having a look at a possible restoration candidate for me? I'm only interested in a general assessment of the frame/body as far as rust/bondo goes, i'm not concerned about anything mechanical. I'm putting this on the Triumph forum first before resorting to the rest of the BCF... 'cause it's a Triumph, of course! Please PM or email gcbaines at telus dot net if you can help me out. Thanks!!

Jerry

Darth Vader
Gold
Country flag
I wish I could help you. Bonners Ferry is pretty area. My uncle had a ranch in Clark fork and we bought Hay from Bonners Ferry. There can't be too many BCF people that live up that way. The towns are very small.
Jerry