• The Roadster Factory Recovery Fund - Friends, as you may have heard, The Roadster Factory, a respected British Car Parts business in PA, suffered a total loss in a fire on Christmas Day. Read about it, discuss or ask questions >> HERE. The Triumph Register of America is sponsoring a fund raiser to help TRF get back on their feet. If you can help, vist >> their GoFundMe page.
  • Hey there Guest!
    If you enjoy BCF and find our forum a useful resource, if you appreciate not having ads pop up all over the place and you want to ensure we can stay online - Please consider supporting with an "optional" low-cost annual subscription.
    **Upgrade Now**
    (PS: Subscribers don't see this UGLY banner)
Tips
Tips

Some Heavenly Humor

Mickey Richaud

Staff member
Gold
Country flag
A man died and went to the gates of heaven where he met Saint Peter. Peter said to him, "I have looked at your Book of Life and you are welcome into heaven under one condition."

The man replied, "Yes, Saint Peter. And what is that condition?"

Peter said to the man, "You must spell the word: love."

So the man spelled the word, "L - O - V - E" then Peter admitted him into heaven.

As the man walked in, Peter told the man to watch the gate until he returned. Peter had something to discuss with the Lord. Peter instructed the man that he must ask whoever came to the gate, to spell the word before granting entrance.

After a short period of time, the man's wife showed up at the gate.

"What are YOU doing here?" he demanded of her.

"Well," she said, "on the way home from your funeral, there was an accident and I died."

The man told her, "Alright, but before you enter heaven you must be able to spell a word."

"What word is that?" she asked.

"Czechoslovakia," he said.

Boink

Yoda
Bronze
Country flag
Did you know that the French horn is a heavenly instrument?

A human blows into it and only God knows what's going to come out. :p

Gliderman8

Great Pumpkin
Country flag
On the subject of wives...
I got a very expensive bottle of wine for my wife........ I think I made a pretty good trade :smile:

Boink

Yoda
Bronze
Country flag
I got a very expensive bottle of wine for my wife........ I think I made a pretty good trade :smile:

OK, now you've started it, Elliot. LOL

A farmer places an ad in the local paper. "Wanted: Wife and Tractor. It interested, please send photograph of tractor."

Last edited:

Gliderman8

Great Pumpkin
Country flag
Country flag
Just be glad he wasn't Welsh.....

maynard

Obi Wan
Silver
Country flag

Take my wife, please. (Apologies to Henny Youngman)