• The Roadster Factory Recovery Fund - Friends, as you may have heard, The Roadster Factory, a respected British Car Parts business in PA, suffered a total loss in a fire on Christmas Day. Read about it, discuss or ask questions >> HERE. The Triumph Register of America is sponsoring a fund raiser to help TRF get back on their feet. If you can help, vist >> their GoFundMe page.
  • Hey there Guest!
    If you enjoy BCF and find our forum a useful resource, if you appreciate not having ads pop up all over the place and you want to ensure we can stay online - Please consider supporting with an "optional" low-cost annual subscription.
    **Upgrade Now**
    (PS: Subscribers don't see this UGLY banner)
Tips
Tips

Eat your hearts out...

Boink

Yoda
Bronze
Country flag
The ABFM in Portland is this weekend and the marque saluts MINI!
Anyway, in my packet of materials, was this cool dash plaque (and they had T-shirts to match):
View attachment 28912
Very nice quality thing about 1.5" by 3". :joyous:

Kinda wish I still have my Minis (though I'll be happily there with the Bugeye).

Jerry

Darth Vader
Gold
Country flag
I wish I could be there! I have to finish my TR3A before I can start on the Mini. Maybe next year.

Jerry

OP
Boink

Boink

Yoda
Bronze
Country flag
Boy, if I still have my Minis, this plaque would be a proud item to display. One of the better dash plaques I've seen.

Jerry

Darth Vader
Gold
Country flag
Somebody take pictures of a 69 engine bay for me. I still have to put mine back together. Bought it in pieces.

Jerry

OP
Boink

Boink

Yoda
Bronze
Country flag
I will try, but it's a hectic day with SO much to see. :smile:

OP
Boink

Boink

Yoda
Bronze
Country flag
Overwhelming!!! TOO many Minis. It is the marque year so they was a HUGE section of them (100+?). They had a wonderful display of "The Mini through the Ages" with examples of all the variant forms (from Moke, to Wosely, to Riley, to Coopers... etc.).