• The Roadster Factory Recovery Fund - Friends, as you may have heard, The Roadster Factory, a respected British Car Parts business in PA, suffered a total loss in a fire on Christmas Day. Read about it, discuss or ask questions >> HERE. The Triumph Register of America is sponsoring a fund raiser to help TRF get back on their feet. If you can help, vist >> their GoFundMe page.
  • Hey there Guest!
    If you enjoy BCF and find our forum a useful resource, if you appreciate not having ads pop up all over the place and you want to ensure we can stay online - Please consider supporting with an "optional" low-cost annual subscription.
    **Upgrade Now**
    (PS: Subscribers don't see this UGLY banner)
Tips
Tips

Another hippie loser kid

DrEntropy

Great Pumpkin
Country flag
"Luck: where opportunity meets preparedness."

...or words to that effect.

"Luck is where the crossroads of opportunity and preparation meet." attributed to Seneca, a first-century Roman philosopher.

OP
G

"Luck: where opportunity meets preparedness."

...or words to that effect.

"Luck is where the crossroads of opportunity and preparation meet." attributed to Seneca, a first-century Roman philosopher.

I dunno Doc, seems "luck" had little to do with it. "Luck" is a three year career, not three decades +. Weird to see him talking about practicing above music stores. I haven't seen anything from Neil, but him and Geddy seem like really cool guys. I know the singer from BTE met them when he was a kid and they invited him to hang out with them for a day in N.O before a show.

DrEntropy

Great Pumpkin
Country flag
Who said anything about not being a Rush fan? :confuse:

Basil

Administrator
Staff member
Boss
On my iPhone, ripped from the original Vinyl:

Rush-Exit-Stage-Left.jpg

DNK

Great Pumpkin
Country flag
That he was a Rush fan ,or
He'd rip it off his phone?

Either way Billy, he's surprised me a few times with his music choice too

Alphonse

Jedi Trainee
I'm one. Learned about them from the bass player in my band back in the 70's. Phenominal musicians. Any 3 man band that can produce so much sound is amazing.