• The Roadster Factory Recovery Fund - Friends, as you may have heard, The Roadster Factory, a respected British Car Parts business in PA, suffered a total loss in a fire on Christmas Day. Read about it, discuss or ask questions >> HERE. The Triumph Register of America is sponsoring a fund raiser to help TRF get back on their feet. If you can help, vist >> their GoFundMe page.
  • Hey there Guest!
    If you enjoy BCF and find our forum a useful resource, if you appreciate not having ads pop up all over the place and you want to ensure we can stay online - Please consider supporting with an "optional" low-cost annual subscription.
    **Upgrade Now**
    (PS: Subscribers don't see this UGLY banner)
Tips
Tips

Well, I am honoured this morning - look who wrote me!

JPSmit

Staff member
Silver
Country flag
And Gmail had the nerve to send it to spam!

Mrs FIRST LADY MICHLLE OBAMA <henri@XXXXX>
04:52 (5 hours ago)
cleardot.gif
cleardot.gif

cleardot.gif
to
cleardot.gif

cleardot.gif

Why is this message in Spam? It's similar to messages that have been detected by our spam filters. Learn more

Good Day:
I am Mrs.Michelle Obama and i am here to inform you that your SCAM VICTIMS COMPENSATION FUNDS from Benin Republic federal government is the sum of $20.000.000 twenty million us dollars. and the funds will be delivered to you as soon as you get back to me with your home address and your cell phone numbers.

bear in mind that i am the only one that has your funds in regard to my husband Mr Barack Obama and you will have to pay the sum of $160.00 to Benin republic before your funds will be delivered to you today so get back to me with your home address.

Thanks
Regard To ;first.lady.Mrs.Michlle4Obama@XXXXX
Mrs. Michelle Obama

PAUL161

Great Pumpkin
Silver
Country flag
Gee Whiz JP, that's great! Just tell the first lady to take the 160 bucks out of the 20 mil and give you the rest! Actually, I'd be nice and give her an extra 40 bucks for her trouble and tell her just to take out 200 bucks instead! Gee to be so lucky. :highly_amused: PJ

Gliderman8

Great Pumpkin
Country flag
Sorry JP; you'll never see the $ since it is only for US citizens :rolleye: