• The Roadster Factory Recovery Fund - Friends, as you may have heard, The Roadster Factory, a respected British Car Parts business in PA, suffered a total loss in a fire on Christmas Day. Read about it, discuss or ask questions >> HERE. The Triumph Register of America is sponsoring a fund raiser to help TRF get back on their feet. If you can help, vist >> their GoFundMe page.
  • Hey there Guest!
    If you enjoy BCF and find our forum a useful resource, if you appreciate not having ads pop up all over the place and you want to ensure we can stay online - Please consider supporting with an "optional" low-cost annual subscription.
    **Upgrade Now**
    (PS: Subscribers don't see this UGLY banner)
Tips
Tips

Maybe I'll take the scenic route

Nunyas

Yoda
Country flag
yup, I heard about that and thought about rainbows....

waltesefalcon

Yoda
Silver
Country flag
Wow, that is funny and scary. People like that should not be allowed on roads.

Nunyas

Yoda
Country flag
I know we all already knew this, but it proves to the rest of the world that US citizens aren't the only ones that are bad at geography ;)

OP
Gliderman8

Gliderman8

Great Pumpkin
Country flag
The battery must be dead on that little light in her head that should have warned her (after the first 300 miles :rolleye: ) that maybe she was going the wrong way.

PAUL161

Great Pumpkin
Silver
Country flag
Doesn't sound unreal! We had a tractor & trailer delivery from a company in one of the Dakotas and they called before the truck left the plant that it was on it's way. We offered to give them directions and they said all their trucks had GPS and they didn't need directions! Two days later we get a call from the driver to ask directions. I asked where he was at and he was 35 miles past our place in the sticks somewhere. Not 900 miles and not a 67 year old lady, but this guy was, or supposed to be, a professional driver! Go figure. PJ

waltesefalcon

Yoda
Silver
Country flag
professional doesn't always mean smart.

OP
Gliderman8

Gliderman8

Great Pumpkin
Country flag
That's what happens when you turn 67

ON.jpg

jessebogan

Jedi Knight
GPS programmed w/ google maps....

D

Deleted member 8987

I used to have customers call me all the time for address so they could stop by.
"Don't you want directions?"
"Nope. Got Microsoft Maps Program".
"Keep my phone number near your cell, call me with cross streets when you get lost".

And they did.

Low bridges, high lorrys, GPS routing.........BANG!

AngliaGT

Great Pumpkin
Country flag
And how about the news article a few years back,about the
Woman,who,on reaching the Canadian border,was trying to get to
Vancouver,Washington,thought that she should go to Vancouver,BC.
I also ran into a guy,stopped at a gas station here in Eureka,CA,
was asking "How do I get to Ukiah (CA)?We poltely informed him that Ukiah
is/was 3 hours South of here.
They live among us.....

- Doug