• The Roadster Factory Recovery Fund - Friends, as you may have heard, The Roadster Factory, a respected British Car Parts business in PA, suffered a total loss in a fire on Christmas Day. Read about it, discuss or ask questions >> HERE. The Triumph Register of America is sponsoring a fund raiser to help TRF get back on their feet. If you can help, vist >> their GoFundMe page.
  • Hey there Guest!
    If you enjoy BCF and find our forum a useful resource, if you appreciate not having ads pop up all over the place and you want to ensure we can stay online - Please consider supporting with an "optional" low-cost annual subscription.
    **Upgrade Now**
    (PS: Subscribers don't see this UGLY banner)
Tips
Tips

Is there a mobil app?

mightymidget

Jedi Knight
The only way I can use this forum is with my tmobil android system. Ever since big change I can not get past bullitin page.
I am about ready to throw in the towel since I can no longer gain access without alot of work, anyone eles having same issues.

I have attempted to contact admin. but no response

drooartz

Staff member
Gold
Country flag
There is a mobile skin that does come up when I use the browser on my iPhone. Should come up with the Android as well. You will need to scroll down a bit, as the mobile version does have the main message at the top and it takes up a bunch of space.

i'll check with the other moderators and see if anyone has any other tips -- I don't have an Android phone to test it on. Sorry it's been frustrating for you, hang in there and we'll figure out how to help.

OP
M

mightymidget

Jedi Knight
OK, tHanks.
I went tO THe BOttom ANd HIt THe FUll SIte BUtton ANd I GOt LOgged IN . BUt LOok WHat MY TYping IS DOIng. I CAn NOt COntrOL CAS.

Basil

Administrator
Boss
Sorry if I missed your attempt to contact me. Been a busy couple of weeks. NOt sure what you would be having an issue with a Droid - the mobile style works fine on my iPhone. I'll ask the developers if they have any solution.

Gundy

Luke Skywalker
I finally found my way out of
the wilderness and logged in
mobile. I-phone.
Who'd of thunk being all thumbs
would be a good thing.

drooartz

Staff member
Gold
Country flag
Good to see you back. :savewave:

drooartz

Staff member
Gold
Country flag
No more constapation with my opera mini app. I was able to get a bookmark.
Glad it's working for you again. Modern tech can be wonderful and massively frustrating all at the same time.