• The Roadster Factory Recovery Fund - Friends, as you may have heard, The Roadster Factory, a respected British Car Parts business in PA, suffered a total loss in a fire on Christmas Day. Read about it, discuss or ask questions >> HERE. The Triumph Register of America is sponsoring a fund raiser to help TRF get back on their feet. If you can help, vist >> their GoFundMe page.
  • Hey there Guest!
    If you enjoy BCF and find our forum a useful resource, if you appreciate not having ads pop up all over the place and you want to ensure we can stay online - Please consider supporting with an "optional" low-cost annual subscription.
    **Upgrade Now**
    (PS: Subscribers don't see this UGLY banner)
Tips
Tips

Die hard Ural rider

Sherlock

Yoda
Country flag
8266396964_fe2189ec2f_z.jpg

I know this guy quite well, goes to our church and he rides his Ural year round, the local newspaper photographer found him on Friday, I just wish I had been there I would have also taken the same photo! :hammer: I was probably at work when this photo was taken... :wink:

Last edited:
OP
Sherlock

Sherlock

Yoda
Country flag
Your town sure has lots of interesting people and sights!

You probably have a few characters where you live, I think every locale has at least one interesting character, if not more... And actually Lorne's beard is relatively new to him, he retired from the fire department within the last year after many years, so was finally able to grow a beard, as you probably know anyone who wears a properly sealed mask can't have a beard (ie. fire fighters)

Basil

Administrator
Boss
You probably have a few characters where you live, I think every locale has at least one interesting character, if not more... And actually Lorne's beard is relatively new to him, he retired from the fire department within the last year after many years, so was finally able to grow a beard, as you probably know anyone who wears a properly sealed mask can't have a beard (ie. fire fighters)

Well, I could always drive up to Santa Fe (a hour north). It ain't called "The City DIfferent" for nothing! Last time my wife and I were there, walking in the park, I joked to the wife (and it was JUST A JOKE PEOPLE), that I felt like I was in the bar scene from Star Wars!