• The Roadster Factory Recovery Fund - Friends, as you may have heard, The Roadster Factory, a respected British Car Parts business in PA, suffered a total loss in a fire on Christmas Day. Read about it, discuss or ask questions >> HERE. The Triumph Register of America is sponsoring a fund raiser to help TRF get back on their feet. If you can help, vist >> their GoFundMe page.
  • Hey there Guest!
    If you enjoy BCF and find our forum a useful resource, if you appreciate not having ads pop up all over the place and you want to ensure we can stay online - Please consider supporting with an "optional" low-cost annual subscription.
    **Upgrade Now**
    (PS: Subscribers don't see this UGLY banner)
Tips
Tips

The doc may not be posting today....

Gliderman8

Great Pumpkin
Country flag

DrEntropy

Great Pumpkin
Platinum
Country flag
Don't start 'til January, Elliot.

...but I been collectin' my sooper-seekrit stash o' python scent lure for over a year now...

Th' Busch Gardens herpetology exhibit team have no idea why I'm such a frequent "visitor". :smirk:

OP
Gliderman8

Gliderman8

Great Pumpkin
Country flag
Maybe some new slow cooker recipes are a coming?

DrEntropy

Great Pumpkin
Platinum
Country flag
Ever try to clean a snake fer eatin? TOO MANY bones. they're a "last resort" meat fer me.

OH! And a bit o' advice fer anyone thinkin' on a similar venture: Mouse scat is a close second as bait but it can be toxic, besides bein' a PITA to gather... tweezers, breathing apparatus, off chance you're actually gatherin' spilt coffee grounds... go milk a captive python instead.

OP
Gliderman8

Gliderman8

Great Pumpkin
Country flag
It scares me to think how you know this stuff doc :eeek:

DrEntropy

Great Pumpkin
Platinum
Country flag
Over-exposure to herpetologists in my early adulthood. :crazyeyes:

GregW

Yoda
Platinum
Country flag
OMG. Online training to kill pythons that eat deer, with a machete. Methinks there will be some human casualties. "Aim fer the neck!" "What du ya mean? It's all neck!"

DrEntropy

Great Pumpkin
Platinum
Country flag
Like sayin' to pin 'em down by th' shoulders. :eek:

D

Deleted member 8987

Back 32 years ago or so....took the family to central Colombia (Llanos) for a year.
One day, one of the translators called the science teacher at the small school.
We all got on motos (motorcycles) and tripled up, took all the kids to the yard.
20-25 foot Anaconda in the grass...just eaten something as it was "full".
Picked it up, had the kids hold it, all in a line, for a photo shoot.
Have the picture somewhere. Need to scan it.
Imagine doing that in the States.
Dave

mailbox

Jedi Knight
Country flag
Doc will be out huntin with a CAB in one hand yellin "Hey ya'll watch this!" :peaceful:

OP
Gliderman8

Gliderman8

Great Pumpkin
Country flag
No, I don't think so... not his style.

Country flag
If you go hunting these critters in the all-together,do you win a Full Monty Python award....??? :D