• The Roadster Factory Recovery Fund - Friends, as you may have heard, The Roadster Factory, a respected British Car Parts business in PA, suffered a total loss in a fire on Christmas Day. Read about it, discuss or ask questions >> HERE. The Triumph Register of America is sponsoring a fund raiser to help TRF get back on their feet. If you can help, vist >> their GoFundMe page.
  • Hey there Guest!
    If you enjoy BCF and find our forum a useful resource, if you appreciate not having ads pop up all over the place and you want to ensure we can stay online - Please consider supporting with an "optional" low-cost annual subscription.
    **Upgrade Now**
    (PS: Subscribers don't see this UGLY banner)
Tips
Tips

Kelly was attacked by animals!

G

:laugh:

Yesterday was our 8th. She wanted to go to Global Wildlife Center so..

IMG_3151.jpg

sd80mac7204

Jedi Warrior
Country flag
THAT is hilarious!!!! :jester:

Congrats guys!

OP
G

The Griraffes were kinda like war of the worlds wierd. They came in like that eye/probe thing but were very gentle and peaceful. If you ever have the chance to get up close to one of these magnificant animals, spend the extra $$$ to make it happen. It'll be well worth it. They are incredible, and I'm not an animal person.

JodyFKerr

Jedi Knight
One thing no one ever warns about in advance. Giraffes slobbber a lot!

So if you're slobber-phobic as some of my non-dog loving friends are, consider this your warning. It makes dog slobber seem like flowers and gentle kisses.

OP
G

JodyFKerr said:
One thing no one ever warns about in advance. Giraffes slobbber a lot!

So if you're slobber-phobic as some of my non-dog loving friends are, consider this your warning. It makes dog slobber seem like flowers and gentle kisses.

These were slobber free.

Must be the dry season. :jester:

waltesefalcon

Yoda
Silver
Country flag
I thought this post was going to be about Eric Burdon attacking Kelly.

AngliaGT

Great Pumpkin
Country flag
Kelly DOES exist!- I always thought that she was
like Janet,& Rosie,women who are talked about,but never-
appear.
OK Billy,now it's time for you to show your face.

- Doug

JPSmit

Staff member
Silver
Country flag
AngliaGT said:
OK Billy,now it's time for you to show your face.

- Doug

Pic three :whistle:

Gray_Cat

Jedi Warrior
Country flag
I am luvin' these pics - I am an animal lover. Up close and personal with a Buffalo, man I gotta go down to the wild animal park in San Diego! It looks like the park sells the treats to feed the animals - seems like great idea, the park makes some bucks and try to ensure what the animals are fed aren't harmful. Thanks again for sharing the fun!

OP
G

Gray_Cat said:
It looks like the park sells the treats to feed the animals - seems like great idea, the park makes some bucks and try to ensure what the animals are fed aren't harmful. Thanks again for sharing the fun!

$30 bucks a bucket. and I think $90 a bag.

Here's the joint's site: https://www.globalwildlife.com/

OP
G

How on earth did you remember what thread it was in? With almost 8000 posts there was no way I'd even have a clue.

I'm now older, slower, dumber and fatter.

JPSmit

Staff member
Silver
Country flag
kellysguy said:
I'm now older, slower, dumber and fatter.

No argument from me here. :devilgrin:

Seriously, advanced search, older than 2 years newer than five. search word WEDDING display name KELLYSGUY

about 12 choices - Bob's Your Uncle.

Basil sets up a wonderful website!

AngliaGT

Great Pumpkin
Country flag
Billy,

You look so.......normal - not what I was expecting.
Usually,when there's a wonderful Wife - the husband's a
total jerk.
I speak from experiance.We were married in 1978,she
was almost nineteen,& I was (let's say) a few years older.

- Doug