• The Roadster Factory Recovery Fund - Friends, as you may have heard, The Roadster Factory, a respected British Car Parts business in PA, suffered a total loss in a fire on Christmas Day. Read about it, discuss or ask questions >> HERE. The Triumph Register of America is sponsoring a fund raiser to help TRF get back on their feet. If you can help, vist >> their GoFundMe page.
  • Hey there Guest!
    If you enjoy BCF and find our forum a useful resource, if you appreciate not having ads pop up all over the place and you want to ensure we can stay online - Please consider supporting with an "optional" low-cost annual subscription.
    **Upgrade Now**
    (PS: Subscribers don't see this UGLY banner)
Tips
Tips

The big China sell out.

G

Due to circumstances beyond my control, it appears my wife now has more China than...well, China. I have been given the duty of China liquidation. My first thought was skeet but that idea was shot down. (yeah, I know).

So, the question is, how does one dispose of two sets of Lenox China that doesn't involve ebay or a divorse lawyer?

This would still leave us with one set...a household of two that never entertains.

Where's #8 shot when you need it...
grin.gif

AN5Sprite

Jedi Knight
Drop it off at Goodwill or the Salvation Army. Help give the hipsters a chance to stop eating out of their cupped hands...

judow

Darth Vader - R.I.P
George_H said:
Replacements.com is a web site that buys and sell china. I never used them but just a thought.

Replacements.com is very reputable and I've purchased a few items from them. I would suspect they are very fair.

OP
G

Shinsen774 said:
Consignment stores and antique malls may be options.

billspit said:
Craiglist. My daughter swore by it in Richmond. I swear at it here.

:lol: Guys, gotta remember where I live. Sellin' a 4X4 or 4 wheeler, yeah; lenox China and Tiffany crystal....no.

Some things here are so nice they're worthless. :crazy:

CL here is like a circus. You wouldn't believe the arseclown responses that are serious looking for normal things.