• The Roadster Factory Recovery Fund - Friends, as you may have heard, The Roadster Factory, a respected British Car Parts business in PA, suffered a total loss in a fire on Christmas Day. Read about it, discuss or ask questions >> HERE. The Triumph Register of America is sponsoring a fund raiser to help TRF get back on their feet. If you can help, vist >> their GoFundMe page.
  • Hey there Guest!
    If you enjoy BCF and find our forum a useful resource, if you appreciate not having ads pop up all over the place and you want to ensure we can stay online - Please consider supporting with an "optional" low-cost annual subscription.
    **Upgrade Now**
    (PS: Subscribers don't see this UGLY banner)
Tips
Tips

es "Fall Back" - I can't wait.....

AngliaGT

Great Pumpkin
Country flag
es "Fall Back" - I can't wait.....

....so I don't have to set the clock(s) back.
I AM not lazy.
I need to go to thr Internet to figure out how
to change the clock on my truck - does that mean that
I'm getting old?

- Doug

Re: es "Fall Back" - I can't wait.....

AngliaGT said:
....so I don't have to set the clock(s) back.
I AM not lazy.
I need to go to thr Internet to figure out how
to change the clock on my truck - does that mean that
I'm getting old?

- Doug

I'm the same way....I have one digital clock/indoor-outdoor thermometer that takes forever to remember how to change the time.

At least I don't have a VCR that flashes 00:00 throughout eternity anymore.

Maybe we should contract with local pre-teens/teenagers to do all of this high-tech stuff for us!

NutmegCT

Great Pumpkin
Gold

rick_ingram said:
Maybe we should contract with local pre-teens/teenagers to do all of this high-tech stuff for us!

I think that applies to just about everything we do!

T.

waltesefalcon

Yoda
Silver
Country flag

My wife's car and van are the only two cars we own with clocks and she knows how to adjust them. Then I make my wife change the time on the oven and the microwave (she owns a kindle so she knows about these things). Only thing I have to change is our alarm clock, mantle clock, and my pocket watch (all three are mechanical). Oh no I just realized my cell phone, I wonder how to change the time on it?

Bayless

Yoda
Silver
Country flag

Depending on your service, the cell phone could take care of itself. Wife's Olds (totaled by hail last year) had 2 clocks and you had to spend at least a half hour with the owners manual every time studying how to set them.

70herald

Luke Skywalker
Country flag

Bayless said:
Wife's Olds (totaled by hail last year) had 2 clocks and you had to spend at least a half hour with the owners manual every time studying how to set them.

If you wait 6 months, the clocks will magically correct themselves!

D

Deleted member 8987

My wife has a post-in on the dash when the time is an hour off from the clock. Time changes again, post-it goes away.

ObiRichKanobi

Jedi Knight
Country flag

70herald said:
Bayless said:
Wife's Olds (totaled by hail last year) had 2 clocks and you had to spend at least a half hour with the owners manual every time studying how to set them.

If you wait 6 months, the clocks will magically correct themselves!

Actually it's only a little more than 4 months...first weekend in November until the last weekend in March.