Thread: Austin Healey front shroud

Ask your questions about using the forum. Find useful video tutorials in tutorial sub-forum Please post car-related questions in the appropriate car forum (e.g., Healey, Jaguar, MG...etc.)

Freshman Member
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Austin Healey front shroud

Hi, I've got a 55 BN1 in the process of being restored.
    Both pieces of the front shroud are broken off right where it connects to the bracket on the frame. I'd like to know what this section originally looked like. The holes in the frame bracket are vertical, while it looks as though the bottom of the shroud should be horizontal.

I'm in need of a photo or drawing with some dimentions so I've got something to take to the welder.
    Thanks, Tyrone
    E mail - lotfreeport@optonline.net

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    24 Posts

Re: Austin Healey front shroud

Tyrone -

Welcome, but you need to post your specific question in the Austin Healey section. This is the portion of the BCF set aside for help with the various features of the forum.

Mickey
    "There are three kinds of men. One who learns by readin'. The few who learn by observation. The rest of them have to pee on that electric fence for themselves." Will Rogers
    Mickey Richaud - '73 MGB, '69 MGB GT/V6 (both SOLD! ); Victor TF 1800; '03 Jaguar XK8
    ------------------------------------------------------------