• The Roadster Factory Recovery Fund - Friends, as you may have heard, The Roadster Factory, a respected British Car Parts business in PA, suffered a total loss in a fire on Christmas Day. Read about it, discuss or ask questions >> HERE. The Triumph Register of America is sponsoring a fund raiser to help TRF get back on their feet. If you can help, vist >> their GoFundMe page.
  • Hey there Guest!
    If you enjoy BCF and find our forum a useful resource, if you appreciate not having ads pop up all over the place and you want to ensure we can stay online - Please consider supporting with an "optional" low-cost annual subscription.
    **Upgrade Now**
    (PS: Subscribers don't see this UGLY banner)
Tips
Tips

Maker Faire-2012

aeronca65t

Great Pumpkin
Maker Faire events are all over the country.

Our's will be end of Sept. at Flushing Meadows, Queens

Info:

https://makerfaire.com/newyork/2012/index.html

You can expect lots of interesting robotics, 3D printers, Arduino-based "hacks", etc.

It's an excellent, family-friendly event filled with "mad inventions".

Plus goofy stuff like this.

SheyFH4" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"> </embed></object>

Boink

Yoda
Bronze
Country flag
Love it.

Banjo

Yoda
Country flag
All I gotta say is WOW! that
s pretty unique.
I gotta check out the whole makers faire thing a lot more. It looks like it's right up my alley.

Sherlock

Yoda
Country flag
Missed the Calgary one recently, the first one ever held here called a <span style="font-style: italic">Mini Maker Faire</span>... I had another event at the same time that I was committed to so had to make a choice... Hopefully I'll make it next year... :wink:

Ben... On that note, a little photoshoot I did last weekend, with costumed folks, all mixed up and shaken...
grin.gif

7967783538_5280652a36.jpg

https://www.flickr.com/photos/sherlock77/sets/72157631492902320/

Banjo

Yoda
Country flag
Hehehehe... Good one.