• The Roadster Factory Recovery Fund - Friends, as you may have heard, The Roadster Factory, a respected British Car Parts business in PA, suffered a total loss in a fire on Christmas Day. Read about it, discuss or ask questions >> HERE. The Triumph Register of America is sponsoring a fund raiser to help TRF get back on their feet. If you can help, vist >> their GoFundMe page.
  • Hey there Guest!
    If you enjoy BCF and find our forum a useful resource, if you appreciate not having ads pop up all over the place and you want to ensure we can stay online - Please consider supporting with an "optional" low-cost annual subscription.
    **Upgrade Now**
    (PS: Subscribers don't see this UGLY banner)
Tips
Tips

I'm hooked on......

Admitting the problem is the First step to recovery.

m

aeronca65t

Great Pumpkin
TR6BILL said:
The Diane Rehm Show.

I like her too.

I know you spend time looking down people's throats. Miss Rehm has a dysphonia problem that forces her to abstain from speaking from time to time. I think it affects the cadence of her voice, which is part of her trademark too.

G

billspit said:
I don't know who Diane Rehm is, but when I first ready the subject I was afraid you are going to say Honey boo boo.

I thought I saw Honey Boo Boo in the Dollar store the other day. She was a very diry and chubby six year old with a pacifier stuck in her mouth. She kept carring junk food up to the register while her mother was checking out. The mother acted as if nothing was wrong with any of it. It was both very sad and very funny at the same time.

You see some thing down here sometimes...

Billm

Yoda
Country flag
I didn't remember ever hearing of Honey Boo Boo before this thread- now I am sad that I have.
BillM

Boink

Yoda
Bronze
Country flag

AN5Sprite

Jedi Knight
Both Diane Rehm and Honey BooBoo provoke the same reaction in me. I reach for the OFF button. Quickly. :pukeface:

sd80mac7204

Jedi Warrior
Country flag
Basil! That was my line! lol

Gliderman8

Great Pumpkin
Country flag

Attachments

• 29638.jpg
    29638.jpg
    16.1 KB · Views: 143

Mickey Richaud

Staff member
Gold
Country flag

Basil

Administrator
Staff member
Boss
I just deleted several posts in this thread. Before I lock it, let me just remind folks to keep the left-right ideology OFF OF THIS FORUM! I now that isn't always easy, but consider (and appreciate) this: There are a number of people in this world whom I greatly admire and respect, but you will never see me post about them here because I know they would envoke a negative reaction from people who don't share my ideology. I certainly COULD post about them because, after all, this is my forum. But I don't out of respect for the members whom I know would have a viseral reaction. It would be a very quick way to cause the atmosphere here to go down hill, so I try my darndest to keep my ideological musings to myself. I wish others would show the same consideration.