• The Roadster Factory Recovery Fund - Friends, as you may have heard, The Roadster Factory, a respected British Car Parts business in PA, suffered a total loss in a fire on Christmas Day. Read about it, discuss or ask questions >> HERE. The Triumph Register of America is sponsoring a fund raiser to help TRF get back on their feet. If you can help, vist >> their GoFundMe page.
  • Hey there Guest!
    If you enjoy BCF and find our forum a useful resource, if you appreciate not having ads pop up all over the place and you want to ensure we can stay online - Please consider supporting with an "optional" low-cost annual subscription.
    **Upgrade Now**
    (PS: Subscribers don't see this UGLY banner)
Tips
Tips

Perfect weather here

G

Despite the fact I need to pull the diff and haven't been driving it for 6 months I just couldn't resist the urge. The weather is perfect.

How's the weather by you?

Banjo

Yoda
Country flag
Well, an hour ago it was sunny, and I was starting to sweat, then it clouded over and the temp dropped about 10 degrees, now it's raining... nope, now it stopped and the sun's peeking through.......
Welcome to N.Y.
But I'm sitting in my dining room with a good view of Dale's Daimler in my side yard. It's a good thing. I may take the VW for a spin later.

DrEntropy

Great Pumpkin
Platinum
Country flag
Woke to a saffron sky this AM at sunup. Been raining off-n-on all day. Blech.

We had a big front move thru yesterday late. Fair amount of wind rain and lightning, This morning was sunny with broken clouds all day, but the humidity has broken and we can breathe again around here. Took the new bike and went with a couple of friends to a car show in Lake George.

m

JPSmit

Staff member
Silver
Country flag
Unspeakably gorgeous today and I had to preach - at distance - morning and night, no chance to do more than open the sunroof on the Mazda.

aeronca65t

Great Pumpkin
Decent yesterday. Finished re-sealing my driveway.

On / off rain on Saturday.

DNK

Great Pumpkin
Country flag
49 days...not the record 51 ,set in 1951, but 49....

First rain since about July 21 or 22nd.

Billm

Yoda
Country flag
Yesterday we got the first rain (about 20 drops) since May-
NOT a record here in San Diego! :smile: :smile: :smile:
BillM

DNK

Great Pumpkin
Country flag
Rub it in Bill, Hope you're enjoying the new location.
Keep a hose handy

waltesefalcon

Yoda
Silver
Country flag
Sunny and 74 out front, its only supposed to be in the low 90s this afternoon.

Billm

Yoda
Country flag
Don
You will soon be in SC- it will still rain a lot but at least it will be warmer rain!
Bill

DNK

Great Pumpkin
Country flag
Actually the rain amounts are opposite, I think.
Most of the rain comes in the hot times