• The Roadster Factory Recovery Fund - Friends, as you may have heard, The Roadster Factory, a respected British Car Parts business in PA, suffered a total loss in a fire on Christmas Day. Read about it, discuss or ask questions >> HERE. The Triumph Register of America is sponsoring a fund raiser to help TRF get back on their feet. If you can help, vist >> their GoFundMe page.
  • Hey there Guest!
    If you enjoy BCF and find our forum a useful resource, if you appreciate not having ads pop up all over the place and you want to ensure we can stay online - Please consider supporting with an "optional" low-cost annual subscription.
    **Upgrade Now**
    (PS: Subscribers don't see this UGLY banner)
Tips
Tips

Stay tuned for Watkins pics.

Banjo

Yoda
Country flag
Hung out at the Vintage G.P. festival till 8 last night, drinkin a cold one, watchin' a great blues band play on the roof of a pub, chattin with new and old friends. Then I had to teach a class all day today, and now I'm gettin ready to meet up with Dale (Dart) and his wife at a little cafe a ways up the lake for dinner. I got a good load of pics (Attn Doc, lots if Italian goodies) that I'll share by tomorrow when I get a moment to put them on the net.
What a great day! good weather, my VW ran great for our laps of the old course, I got to meet up with a great group of guys that have a lot of fun with their old cars in their natural patina, Bought a bunch of old racing stickers for the quarter windows of the v-Dub, got the latest book from B.S. Levy, saw a HUGE array of fantastic old cars, and had some wonderfully bad for me street food for dinner. (hot sausage with peppers and onions)
And, I got to meet Doug and his lovely wife, and see their beautiful Daimler SP250.
Phew..... Nuff said.
Pics soon!

DrEntropy

Great Pumpkin
Platinum
Country flag
YAY!!!

OP
Banjo

Banjo

Yoda
Country flag
Absolutely wonderful evening with Dale and his wife at the Stonecat Cafe in Hector N.Y. Much laughing, chatting and some fingerlakes wine. Looks like I'll get to see them once more tomorrow as we're gonna try and sort out a drivers window issue on the Daimler. Hopefully we can get it working for the next leg of their journey at Stowe.
Late now, off to bed. I'll try for pics first thing tomorrow morning.
it'll be worth the wait Doc.

Sherlock

Yoda
Country flag
Sounds better then my weekend so far... :wink: Certainly more exciting at the very least... Only wish we had this sort of access here to neat cars like that... :cry: Enjoy your weekend!
grin.gif