• The Roadster Factory Recovery Fund - Friends, as you may have heard, The Roadster Factory, a respected British Car Parts business in PA, suffered a total loss in a fire on Christmas Day. Read about it, discuss or ask questions >> HERE. The Triumph Register of America is sponsoring a fund raiser to help TRF get back on their feet. If you can help, vist >> their GoFundMe page.
  • Hey there Guest!
    If you enjoy BCF and find our forum a useful resource, if you appreciate not having ads pop up all over the place and you want to ensure we can stay online - Please consider supporting with an "optional" low-cost annual subscription.
    **Upgrade Now**
    (PS: Subscribers don't see this UGLY banner)
Tips
Tips

Surf's UP!!!

DrEntropy

Great Pumpkin
Platinum
Country flag
Miami is gettin' sideways rain. :shocked:

GaryBeu

Banned
Stay safe Doc !!

OP
DrEntropy

DrEntropy

Great Pumpkin
Platinum
Country flag
More like Bill in N.O... Batten down, Big Easy!

We'll get some rain and wind here, likely no big woop. But once it sits out inna Gulf for a while it feeds on the warm waters off Louisiana.

hottvr

Jedi Warrior
Did you get all the cars "cocooned" up?

DNK

Great Pumpkin
Country flag
Looks like it is zeroing in on Ol Miss
Bill will surely feel it though.
Where it really goes is anyone's guess
Path

OP
DrEntropy

DrEntropy

Great Pumpkin
Platinum
Country flag
hottvr said:
Did you get all the cars "cocooned" up?

Yup. 'smits helped pull down that dozy cabana cover over th' MGB, too. We're as ready as we can be.

...just can't grill up any chicken bits onna barby for a few days. :madder:

G

DrEntropy said:
More like Bill in N.O...

DNK said:
Actually ,isn't it heading for Billy??

"Either thou, I or all shall be punish'ed!" :eeek:

:jester:

Folks here are having flashbacks. Everyone is buying gas like they are'nt making it anymore.

All geared up here. Jus' watin' fer the unprepared to show up. I heard they cook up reeeeeeal good. :devilgrin:

G

From what I'm seeing right now Bill better batten down. If things stay the same I think he's gonna get it. Most models show right up the mouth of the river or just to the west of it. From what I've seen in the past land always joggs it over a bit depending on the shape of the body. Ever time it tries to go stright up the river it always jogs over at the last second. That's part of what I was talking about skirting the coast line. Since the other models show west of the river and one has never gone straight up it (even though it was aimed right at it) I think it'll go west right at Bill.

Only two models show it heading for me. Will have to wait to see when it gets better formed.

OP
DrEntropy

DrEntropy

Great Pumpkin
Platinum
Country flag
More heat outta th' Gulf puts it right up Bill's butt!!

I have concerns. His practice doesn't need any more stress.

OP
DrEntropy

DrEntropy

Great Pumpkin
Platinum
Country flag
Just keep yerself SAFE, Bubba.

OP
DrEntropy

DrEntropy

Great Pumpkin
Platinum
Country flag
Mee 2.

...answer yer fookin' fone!!!

G

All calls made and member's plans accounted for. All stations should be manned by noon tomorrow.

G

Lookin' more and more like Bill's gonna get a direct hit or purty dern close.

Bayless

Yoda
Silver
Country flag
All you guy in that area just be real careful. I'm wishin the best for you.

G

Startin' to look like a bunny fart. Shoulda blown up by now and looking more and more like Bill and not me and not much. Aint seen the track since 4 a.m. Waitin' to see.

I'm more concerned about the brain scan. Iff'un they take a peek inside'a mine it won't be good for ~anyone~! :eeek: :laugh:

OP
DrEntropy

DrEntropy

Great Pumpkin
Platinum
Country flag
Hoping it moves over the water quickly. That way it can't build up any (more) strength.