• The Roadster Factory Recovery Fund - Friends, as you may have heard, The Roadster Factory, a respected British Car Parts business in PA, suffered a total loss in a fire on Christmas Day. Read about it, discuss or ask questions >> HERE. The Triumph Register of America is sponsoring a fund raiser to help TRF get back on their feet. If you can help, vist >> their GoFundMe page.
  • Hey there Guest!
    If you enjoy BCF and find our forum a useful resource, if you appreciate not having ads pop up all over the place and you want to ensure we can stay online - Please consider supporting with an "optional" low-cost annual subscription.
    **Upgrade Now**
    (PS: Subscribers don't see this UGLY banner)
Tips
Tips

Off to Disney tomorrow

JPSmit

Staff member
Silver
Country flag
World, not land. Looks like Old Town has a cruise night Saturdays. anything else?

DrEntropy

Great Pumpkin
Platinum
Country flag
Close, JP. The hovel is an hour and a bit west.

AngliaGT

Great Pumpkin
Country flag
Sure that you don't want to go to Anaheim instead?
That way,I could finally meet you in person.

- Doug

AngliaGT

Great Pumpkin
Country flag
If you go to Doc's place the password is........
Dang! - Snipers!........

- Doug

G

AngliaGT said:
If you go to Doc's place the password is........
Dang! - Snipers!........

- Doug

aerog said:
Bring your umbrella :smile:

Uhhh, I don't think that'll help much. :jester:

DrEntropy said:

And sis is about an hour from Doc. JP, I may just have to pop in on her fer a visit if you're gonna be in the neighborhood. :thumbsup:

I don't know about needing snipers, but I see a SWAT team being involved at a minimum. :wink:

Don't worry, I'm sure Doc has an extra vest you can borrow. Just return it to him clean. The last guy...oh, nevermind. :whistle:

OP
JPSmit

JPSmit

Staff member
Silver
Country flag
DrEntropy said:

Probably not going to be able to get out this time but will keep you posted.

G

Ttypically if they go in south of Cuba they don't bother them or us. They tend to skirt the shoreline v.s a 90 degree turn across lad too.

Then again, I didn't think Katrina wouldn't turn north either...

A

aerog

DNK said:
Tropical heading your way

Fortunately it's probably going to be minor, by the time it chugs up the state it'll be breezy and showery. It might actually cool things off; I spent a couple hours at the Magic Kingdom near the beginning of the month and it was perfectly miserable.

Ugh
Click to enlarge...

G

kellysguy said:
Ttypically if they go in south of Cuba they don't bother them or us. They tend to skirt the shoreline v.s a 90 degree turn across land too.

Told ya. Now it may be a problem for both of us.

Sherlock

Yoda
Country flag
DNK said:

Speaking of which, there is a Mexican Mariachi band stuck in Calgary for the night, because they can't fly to Miami due to the weather... I'm not kidding...
grin.gif

OP
JPSmit

JPSmit

Staff member
Silver
Country flag
DNK said:

So far Isaac is proving to be a friend. Magic Kingdom on a Saturday in August. Crowds were more than manageable. Longest we had to wait was about 15min. And the weather today was gorgeous!

A

aerog

That's typical for this time of the year anyway but the storm helps. The crowd forecast has had the parks at light attendance for today even before the storm. On Tuesday it's at the lowest they forecast.

If I didn't have so much work to do I'd have gone down on Monday, the breezes make all the difference :smile:

OP
JPSmit

JPSmit

Staff member
Silver
Country flag
Where do you find those forecasts?

DNK

Great Pumpkin
Country flag
JP- around 2002 or something we went between the second and third of three hurricanes.
It was great.Pretty much just walk on everthing.
In fact some rides we didn't even have to get off of

hottvr

Jedi Warrior
Outer bands are starting to roll into Orlando now. Cloud cover the past couple of days was nice, kept the temp down without rain.
The company I work for is catering the Republican National Convention. Looks like I get a day off with Monday canceled.

DrEntropy

Great Pumpkin
Platinum
Country flag
We gonna do an Alfa head install tomorrow in a rainstorm, Rick?!?! :devilgrin:

DrEntropy

Great Pumpkin
Platinum
Country flag
rats.