• The Roadster Factory Recovery Fund - Friends, as you may have heard, The Roadster Factory, a respected British Car Parts business in PA, suffered a total loss in a fire on Christmas Day. Read about it, discuss or ask questions >> HERE. The Triumph Register of America is sponsoring a fund raiser to help TRF get back on their feet. If you can help, vist >> their GoFundMe page.
  • Hey there Guest!
    If you enjoy BCF and find our forum a useful resource, if you appreciate not having ads pop up all over the place and you want to ensure we can stay online - Please consider supporting with an "optional" low-cost annual subscription.
    **Upgrade Now**
    (PS: Subscribers don't see this UGLY banner)
Tips
Tips

Man Crushes Police Cars With Tractor....

AN5Sprite

Jedi Knight
It's like the movie Super Troopers just became real.
Here

Attachments

• 29337.jpg
    29337.jpg
    27.9 KB · Views: 136

JPSmit

Staff member
Silver
Country flag
nasty. the video didn't show up for me but I can imagine. Once read a newspaper article in Prince Edward Island about a tractor/police chase. It said "speeds reached 60km (40mi) an hour

G

Worked for me. That's too funny. JP, try it again.

Thanks for posting.

DrEntropy

Great Pumpkin
Platinum
Country flag
Was it LA where some sad sack sniped a TANK from a local armory and went for a destructive joy ride thru the streets? THAT was bad.

JPSmit

Staff member
Silver
Country flag
Worked now

GregW

Yoda
Platinum
Country flag
DrEntropy said:
Was it LA where some sad sack sniped a TANK from a local armory and went for a destructive joy ride thru the streets? THAT was bad.
San Diego.

How exactly do you drive a farm tractor "Nascar Style"?

OP
AN5Sprite

AN5Sprite

Jedi Knight
DrEntropy said:

I THINK I remember watching that live on the news....Didn't the tank get hung up on a median or something and thats when an officer climbed on top, opened the lid and offed the driver? (or is that a movie?)

What amazes me about the tractor story is how no cop noticed. The perp has to call 911 and gloat before anyone wakes up...

JPSmit

Staff member
Silver
Country flag
GregW said:
DrEntropy said:
San Diego.

How exactly do you drive a farm tractor "Nascar Style"?

Turn left.
grin.gif

G

DrEntropy said:

Yeah but they didn't have to kill 'im. Nobody was hurt and he was hung up, game over. No need to turn out his lights. Anyway, let's not EVEN get into that discussion.

Then again, runnin' over small vehicles with larger ones sounds like fun to me and no....I aint a monster truck fan. :driving:
grin.gif