• The Roadster Factory Recovery Fund - Friends, as you may have heard, The Roadster Factory, a respected British Car Parts business in PA, suffered a total loss in a fire on Christmas Day. Read about it, discuss or ask questions >> HERE. The Triumph Register of America is sponsoring a fund raiser to help TRF get back on their feet. If you can help, vist >> their GoFundMe page.
  • Hey there Guest!
    If you enjoy BCF and find our forum a useful resource, if you appreciate not having ads pop up all over the place and you want to ensure we can stay online - Please consider supporting with an "optional" low-cost annual subscription.
    **Upgrade Now**
    (PS: Subscribers don't see this UGLY banner)
Tips
Tips

I don't know what to say

Somebody has too much time on their hands.

m

Boink

Yoda
Bronze
Country flag
Stoooopid... but I would like that super special "garden hose" jet pack!

AngliaGT

Great Pumpkin
Country flag
I guess that when celeberties get married for the umpteenth time,
you have to make it "special".

- Doug

AngliaGT

Great Pumpkin
Country flag
My Wife & I have a "Strange & Wonderful" relationship-
I'm strange,& she's wonderful.34 years married,& she's still
has poor choice in men.I don't get it.

- Doug

OP
G

What gets me is it's wrong on so many different levels. (that I won't go into)

Wading out with her, fine.

Fall over backwards with her, o.k.

Throwing you wife down who put her trust in you for your own amusement.......AND..she could be injured..... is unthinkable!

Both my wife and I are very empathitic people. When I see a wedding scene, it takes me back to the best day of our lives. To think of something like that happening on such a day...

You're supposed to cherish and protect, not toss away and abuse for your own humor.

Sadly, that seems to be the general thought on marriage nowadays.

I just don't get it, and I won't even go into viewing my spouse as an advisary (sic?)".

Mick and JP, there's a sermon in that vid.