• The Roadster Factory Recovery Fund - Friends, as you may have heard, The Roadster Factory, a respected British Car Parts business in PA, suffered a total loss in a fire on Christmas Day. Read about it, discuss or ask questions >> HERE. The Triumph Register of America is sponsoring a fund raiser to help TRF get back on their feet. If you can help, vist >> their GoFundMe page.
  • Hey there Guest!
    If you enjoy BCF and find our forum a useful resource, if you appreciate not having ads pop up all over the place and you want to ensure we can stay online - Please consider supporting with an "optional" low-cost annual subscription.
    **Upgrade Now**
    (PS: Subscribers don't see this UGLY banner)
Tips
Tips

Where's Dad?

AN5Sprite

Jedi Knight
You missed it Bro. That month you were MIA... there was a thread titled "I hate American cars".....It's since been deleted (thank you moderator), but as I recall it the thing devolved and TOC pulled the ripcord so to speak...I think I've seen him since over on the Jag side.

Thats how I remember it.

Basil

Administrator
Staff member
Boss
AN5Sprite said:
You missed it Bro. That month you were MIA... there was a thread titled "I hate American cars".....It's since been deleted (thank you moderator), but as I recall it the thing devolved and TOC pulled the ripcord so to speak...I think I've seen him since over on the Jag side.

Thats how I remember it.

And people wonder why I try to keep politics or controversial topics off the forum. YOu never know what is going to ruffle someone's feathers - intentional or not.

OP
G

AN5Sprite said:

Thats how I remember it.

And y'all wonder where I get it from. :jester:

I'm gonna miss him.

and NO, I'm not buyin' another Jag.

Mebbe I should start a "I hate Britsh cars" thread...wonder how well that'll go over here. :laugh: :jester:

OP
D

Deleted member 8987

Actually, much more sinister than that.
Have had a lot of stuff going on....starting about then.....I'd backed out of everything to deal with it.

Most of the medical issues in the family are...stable.
Me, I get another round of surgery in 5 days.

When I tried to log back in, this forum wouldn't recognize me.
Username okay, password must have been, as if I changed it it told me wrong password, but it would not work..

Figured I'd had my plug pulled.

So, couple of days ago I got an e-mail from OFL (our Fearless Leader)........and knew the plug had not been yanked.

Been working with him to get re-logged in. Even the "lost password" link didn't send me anything....and the password hadn't changed.

Still driving the Jag, still waiting for Don to tell me if we're going to do something or not.

So, I've been MIA because I thought that's where I was supposed to be.
Who knew.

Dave

OP
G

TOC said:
Who knew.

Dave

So, you got to see what that page looks like too ehh? :whistle: :laugh:

You're always welcome on my end Pops....always! :wink:

judow

Darth Vader - R.I.P
TOC said:
Actually, much more sinister than that.
Have had a lot of stuff going on....starting about then.....I'd backed out of everything to deal with it.

Most of the medical issues in the family are...stable.
Me, I get another round of surgery in 5 days.

When I tried to log back in, this forum wouldn't recognize me.
Username okay, password must have been, as if I changed it it told me wrong password, but it would not work..

Figured I'd had my plug pulled.

So, couple of days ago I got an e-mail from OFL (our Fearless Leader)........and knew the plug had not been yanked.

Been working with him to get re-logged in. Even the "lost password" link didn't send me anything....and the password hadn't changed.

Still driving the Jag, still waiting for Don to tell me if we're going to do something or not.

Who knew.

Dave

Best of good health to you and luck on the surgery. Good thing I don't have an address for you because I would have to send you a get well card and I have run out and then you'd probably get a 'welcome to the new baby' card, then you'd think you lost your mind, then you'd get a psychological opinion from Doc, and then --- you can guess the rest.

OP
G

My next question was goig to be where's Judy but apparently she's on her way to the Halmark store. :thumbsup: