• The Roadster Factory Recovery Fund - Friends, as you may have heard, The Roadster Factory, a respected British Car Parts business in PA, suffered a total loss in a fire on Christmas Day. Read about it, discuss or ask questions >> HERE. The Triumph Register of America is sponsoring a fund raiser to help TRF get back on their feet. If you can help, vist >> their GoFundMe page.
  • Hey there Guest!
    If you enjoy BCF and find our forum a useful resource, if you appreciate not having ads pop up all over the place and you want to ensure we can stay online - Please consider supporting with an "optional" low-cost annual subscription.
    **Upgrade Now**
    (PS: Subscribers don't see this UGLY banner)
Tips
Tips

Fire Chief dies in crash

Basil

Administrator
Staff member
Boss
I was on my way to work yesterday morning, when suddenly the traffic on the freeway came to a halt and I found myself in a parking lot. I managed to get off at the next exit and make my way to work. Last night, while watching the local news, I learned what happened that caused traffic to come to a halt.

Sandoval County Fire Chief Dies in Accident

Gliderman8

Great Pumpkin
Country flag
Sounds like a similar accident that took Tony's life... sad.

G

That's sad

I was just thinking the other day as a young idiot speed past me, I'm surprised more kid drivers don't kill us.

Gliderman8

Great Pumpkin
Country flag
Basil said:
Gliderman8 said:

I thought in Tony's case it was a head on?

I just meant that it was similar in that the accident was caused through no fault of his own, but rather by the carelessness of someone else... that's all

OP
Basil

Basil

Administrator
Staff member
Boss
Gliderman8 said:
Basil said:
Gliderman8 said:

I thought in Tony's case it was a head on?

I just meant that it was similar in that the accident was caused through no fault of his own, but rather by the carelessness of someone else... that's all

In that regard, you are correct.

DrEntropy

Great Pumpkin
Platinum
Country flag
That stinks.

AngliaGT

Great Pumpkin
Country flag
I never like to hear of things like that.
The Fire community is close-knit,& something like
that has a huge impact.

- Doug