• The Roadster Factory Recovery Fund - Friends, as you may have heard, The Roadster Factory, a respected British Car Parts business in PA, suffered a total loss in a fire on Christmas Day. Read about it, discuss or ask questions >> HERE. The Triumph Register of America is sponsoring a fund raiser to help TRF get back on their feet. If you can help, vist >> their GoFundMe page.
  • Hey there Guest!
    If you enjoy BCF and find our forum a useful resource, if you appreciate not having ads pop up all over the place and you want to ensure we can stay online - Please consider supporting with an "optional" low-cost annual subscription.
    **Upgrade Now**
    (PS: Subscribers don't see this UGLY banner)
Tips
Tips

Rollbar

2Triumphs

Does anywone know if the rollbar with the cross pieces will work with the three point harness seatbelt system?

Simon TR4a

Jedi Knight
3 point would normally mean a lap belt and diagonal shoulder belt, same as most cars.
I see no reason why this would not work with a roll bar.
If you meant to type "4 point" then you would need a horizontal bar to attach the shoulder straps.
Simon.

35thbdaytr6

I know that AutoPower makes two different types of rollbars for our cars. I would really like to install a rollbar, but I want one that does not ruin the look. Most are so narrow they come up in the middle of the seat. I may end up having one custom made at one of my suppliers. Thay do complete Rally car cages.