• The Roadster Factory Recovery Fund - Friends, as you may have heard, The Roadster Factory, a respected British Car Parts business in PA, suffered a total loss in a fire on Christmas Day. Read about it, discuss or ask questions >> HERE. The Triumph Register of America is sponsoring a fund raiser to help TRF get back on their feet. If you can help, vist >> their GoFundMe page.
  • Hey there Guest!
    If you enjoy BCF and find our forum a useful resource, if you appreciate not having ads pop up all over the place and you want to ensure we can stay online - Please consider supporting with an "optional" low-cost annual subscription.
    **Upgrade Now**
    (PS: Subscribers don't see this UGLY banner)
Tips
Tips

How many on BCF no longer own British cars?

G

Sherlock don't either I believe.

Bill, it's easy just write a check.

There is a 6 for sale in Ethel not far from you.

AngliaGT

Great Pumpkin
Country flag
He had a Cortina at one time.

- Doug

DNK

Great Pumpkin
Country flag
Bill had a Cortina?

Didn't think he was "that" cool

OP
T

TR6BILL

Luke Skywalker
Me? Cortina? I cannot even <span style="font-style: italic">spell</span> Cortina.

TR_Jim

Jedi Trainee
I don't have one anymore. Sold the TR4A and the GT6 and now drive a '66 Mustang. I do miss them once in a while, but I'm enjoying the Mustang

morris_008__Medium_.jpg

Basil

Administrator
Staff member
Boss
Nice! 65 Stang w/289 was the second car I ever drove. (Jag XK120 was the first).

Sherlock

Yoda
Country flag
Basil said:
Sherlock never has had one as long as I can recall since his being here.

Nope... Came awfully close to buying a 69 Cortina once but never did pull the trigger in the end, probably for the best anyway looking back... Now I'm too busy acquiring camera gear to even think about buying any sort of classic car, actually my involvement in things classic car related is at a lull right now as I'm keeping busy with other stuff, I've only been to two or three car shows this year which for me is way down...

Basil

Administrator
Staff member
Boss
Sherlock said:
Basil said:
Sherlock never has had one as long as I can recall since his being here.

Nope... Came awfully close to buying a 69 Cortina once but never did pull the trigger in the end, probably for the best anyway looking back... Now I'm too busy acquiring camera gear to even think about buying any sort of classic car, actually my involvement in things classic car related is at a lull right now as I'm keeping busy with other stuff, I've only been to two or three car shows this year which for me is way down...

If I win the power ball, the first thing I'm going to do is buy you a LBC!

Basil

Administrator
Staff member
Boss
aeronca65t said:
I own four.

I bet that <span style="font-style: italic">on average</span>, the group owns more than one each.
grin.gif

Down to two at present.

JPSmit

Staff member
Silver
Country flag
Basil said:
aeronca65t said:
I own four.

I bet that <span style="font-style: italic">on average</span>, the group owns more than one each.
grin.gif

Down to two at present.

2 LBC's + the Fiat

T

TRDejaVu

On a similar note, I wonder how many of the 12,626 forum members are active; maybe defined as posting more than say once a month?

Andrew Mace

Staff member
Country flag
Basil said:
aeronca65t said:
I own four.

grin.gif

Down to two at present.
Let's just leave it at I can help bring the average up quite a bit. (That might change, although I will never get rid of all of them!)

Mickey Richaud

Staff member
Gold
Country flag
TRDejaVu said:
On a similar note, I wonder how many of the 12,626 forum members are active; maybe defined as posting more than say once a month?

~~SOME~~ of us are doing our best to raise the average... :devilgrin:

DNK

Great Pumpkin
Country flag
aeronca65t said:
grin.gif

Better question,...what's the percentage of cars that don't run