• The Roadster Factory Recovery Fund - Friends, as you may have heard, The Roadster Factory, a respected British Car Parts business in PA, suffered a total loss in a fire on Christmas Day. Read about it, discuss or ask questions >> HERE. The Triumph Register of America is sponsoring a fund raiser to help TRF get back on their feet. If you can help, vist >> their GoFundMe page.
  • Hey there Guest!
    If you enjoy BCF and find our forum a useful resource, if you appreciate not having ads pop up all over the place and you want to ensure we can stay online - Please consider supporting with an "optional" low-cost annual subscription.
    **Upgrade Now**
    (PS: Subscribers don't see this UGLY banner)
Tips
Tips

HIP HIP HOORAY 100 TODAY

mallard

Luke Skywalker
Country flag
I hope this was an April fools joke today (100 degrees). It should be around 80. All you folks looking forward to spring, good for you. Not so good here.

frankenstang57

Jedi Warrior
Balmy 70-ish here today. Drove the Herald to work top down. Passed a friend's kid in his MGB, wave, top down... Hit a 100 in the Herald, April Fools! :jester:

DrEntropy

Great Pumpkin
Platinum
Country flag
PeterK said:
We has a foot of heavy wet snow today.

A report from friends in Manchester area... Seems they're runnin' outta places to STACK th' stuff. :shocked:

Don Elliott

Obi Wan
We have had highs of 30 to 31 F all March here in Montreal. No snowfall for about 2 weeks. The drive is clear down to the asphalt but I still have a pile of snow 5 feet high on my front lawn where the contractor snow-blows all the snow out my driveway. I'm starting to see about a foot of grass at the edges and today, they are forcasting a high of 48 degrees F.

OP
M

mallard

Luke Skywalker
Country flag
A cold front came in last night,only 94 today. Sorry about all the snow.