• The Roadster Factory Recovery Fund - Friends, as you may have heard, The Roadster Factory, a respected British Car Parts business in PA, suffered a total loss in a fire on Christmas Day. Read about it, discuss or ask questions >> HERE. The Triumph Register of America is sponsoring a fund raiser to help TRF get back on their feet. If you can help, vist >> their GoFundMe page.
  • Hey there Guest!
    If you enjoy BCF and find our forum a useful resource, if you appreciate not having ads pop up all over the place and you want to ensure we can stay online - Please consider supporting with an "optional" low-cost annual subscription.
    **Upgrade Now**
    (PS: Subscribers don't see this UGLY banner)
Tips
Tips

A guy walk into a bar...

terriphill

Darth Vader
..A guy goes into a nice restaurant bar wearing a shirt open at the collar and is met by a bouncer who tells him he must wear a necktie to gain admission. So the guy goes out to his car and he looks around for a necktie and discovers that he just doesn't have one. He sees a set of jumper cables in his trunk. In desperation he ties these around his neck, manages to fashion a fairly acceptable looking knot and lets the ends dangle free. He goes back to the restaurant and the bouncer carefully looks him over for a few minutes and then says, "Well, OK, I guess you can come in -- just don't start anything."

JPSmit

Staff member
Silver
Country flag
Nice! Course I just thought it was the current fashion

3798j

Darth Vader
Bronze
Country flag
Those were probably good jumpers. I've heard there's less resistance with the better ones.

bugimike

Yoda
After tying one on like that, lucky he wasn't jumped in the parking lot when leaving, he might have been charged with something!

equiprx

Luke Skywalker
Country flag
When he got his bill did it say 'no charge'?

Banjo

Yoda
Country flag
the bouncer let him in, but only after a battery of questions.

Opa

Jedi Trainee
he did keep to himself tho,could'nt tell if the conversation was positive or negative.Didn't want to create any sparks for fear of a explosion.

Country flag
This entire thread is electrifying... :smile:

JPSmit

Staff member
Silver
Country flag
I don't know, I thought it was positively grounded

Opa

Jedi Trainee
bugimike said:
After tying one on like that, lucky he wasn't jumped in the parking lot when leaving, he might have been charged with something!

I hear now he was charged....... for unauthorized removal of shorts :nonono:

Gliderman8

Great Pumpkin
Country flag
Was the bar in DC?

JPSmit

Staff member
Silver
Country flag
Gliderman8 said:
Was the bar in DC?

and what was the name of the band? :whistle:

Gliderman8

Great Pumpkin
Country flag
JPSmit said:
Gliderman8 said:
Was the bar in DC?

and what was the name of the band? :whistle:

The bar had to be in DC since that's where the sparks fly.
And the band was The Five Man Electrical Band.... you should know that JP; read the "Signs". You're Canadian eh?

JPSmit

Staff member
Silver
Country flag
Good choice! course I was thinking (and not just 'cause I don't really like 5 man electrical band even if they are Canadian)

mailbox

Jedi Knight
Country flag
Silverghost said:
This entire thread is electrifying... :smile:
Shocking, actually! :whistle:

Darwin

Jedi Knight
Bronze
Country flag
This thread is becoming re-volting.