• The Roadster Factory Recovery Fund - Friends, as you may have heard, The Roadster Factory, a respected British Car Parts business in PA, suffered a total loss in a fire on Christmas Day. Read about it, discuss or ask questions >> HERE. The Triumph Register of America is sponsoring a fund raiser to help TRF get back on their feet. If you can help, vist >> their GoFundMe page.
  • Hey there Guest!
    If you enjoy BCF and find our forum a useful resource, if you appreciate not having ads pop up all over the place and you want to ensure we can stay online - Please consider supporting with an "optional" low-cost annual subscription.
    **Upgrade Now**
    (PS: Subscribers don't see this UGLY banner)
Tips
Tips

MG 80 celebration

tomshobby

Yoda
This weekend marks a couple of milestones in the history of British cardom in general and MG history in particular. We are about to mark the anniversary of the passing of MG, whose factory closed in October of 1980 as the last MG rolled off the assembly line. The other milestone is the 80th anniversary of the founding of the MG owners' club in October 1930. MG organizations and individuals all over the world will be observing these events during the coming weekend, and a link to the festivities may be found at: https://www.mgcc.co.uk/mg80.html

Our Madison British Car Group will be celebrating these events in history tomorrow Oct 17th with a picnic and tour.

Because my Midget is still under construction Shirley and I will be driving out TR6. But in support of our MG members we will cover all Triumph emblems both inside and outside the car with these. :crazy: We will also be wearing shirts with the MG logo.

G

tomshobby said:
I should have posted this in the Pub forum. I will do that so the moderator can delete this post if he wants.

I think it's aplicable here.