• This "Local Events" forum is expressly for posting local events that would be of interest to British car enthusiasts. You post an event in the same way that you would post a regular thread. Be sure your event post includes:
    • Title of the Event
    • Location of Event
    • Date(s) of the Event
    • Point of contact for Event
    • Website, Facebook Link, etc., if available
    IMPORTANT: Be sure to add the event to our Events Calendar. It's easy - WATCH VIDEO to learn how.
  • The Roadster Factory Recovery Fund - Friends, as you may have heard, The Roadster Factory, a respected British Car Parts business in PA, suffered a total loss in a fire on Christmas Day. Read about it, discuss or ask questions >> HERE. The Triumph Register of America is sponsoring a fund raiser to help TRF get back on their feet. If you can help, vist >> their GoFundMe page.
  • Hey there Guest!
    If you enjoy BCF and find our forum a useful resource, if you appreciate not having ads pop up all over the place and you want to ensure we can stay online - Please consider supporting with an "optional" low-cost annual subscription.
    **Upgrade Now**
    (PS: Subscribers don't see this UGLY banner)
Tips
Tips

Any Brit Car Swap Meets in SC/NC

PAUL161

Great Pumpkin
Silver
Country flag
Need to go to one, my junk pile is getting too small! :jester:

toysrrus

Yoda
Hi Paul,

As I`m sure your aware; The "Mitty" is coming up next month in "Atlanta" & the "Gathering" is in "Dobson, NC" from 4-16 thru 4-18. Boy; Wish I could make that one but can`t.

Have Fun Shopping,

Russ

PS: I just bought a `65TR4 with quite a bit of mech. parts; Brakes, Head, Junk like that & a complete engine! I may be having a "Fire Sale" just as soon as I take an Inventory. Let me know if there is anything you may want or need.

OP
PAUL161

PAUL161

Great Pumpkin
Silver
Country flag
Hey Russ, I'm sorry for not getting back to you on this, but I've been so wrapped up in trying to buy a MG-TF, I've lost track of time. I did buy one, a 55 1500. Lots of work and $$$ in store, but it's the car I've always wanted. Now I'm in a parts gathering mode for it. Parts for them are not very plentiful and very few new parts are made. PJ

toysrrus

Yoda
Howdy JP,

"Congrats" on your purchase of the "TF". I too had a `55TF-1500 several yrs ago. It was a fun ride but like all the "T" series cars; They just can`t get out of their own way. I always had people right on my rear bumper trying to get a "Close-Up" view of the car & that occassionly got a bit scary.

No "T" parts here but should I hear of some; I`ll post it here.

Best Wishes,

Russ

toysrrus

Yoda
Howdy Ed,

None that I know of.

Sorry, Russ

EricG

Jedi Trainee
Country flag
I am a member of the Charleston British car club and our monthly breakfast meeting is at 9 AM June 12 at the City Marina located on Lockwood Ave., Charleston. Usually a good assortment of cars show up! cheers, Eric