• The Roadster Factory Recovery Fund - Friends, as you may have heard, The Roadster Factory, a respected British Car Parts business in PA, suffered a total loss in a fire on Christmas Day. Read about it, discuss or ask questions >> HERE. The Triumph Register of America is sponsoring a fund raiser to help TRF get back on their feet. If you can help, vist >> their GoFundMe page.
  • Hey there Guest!
    If you enjoy BCF and find our forum a useful resource, if you appreciate not having ads pop up all over the place and you want to ensure we can stay online - Please consider supporting with an "optional" low-cost annual subscription.
    **Upgrade Now**
    (PS: Subscribers don't see this UGLY banner)
Tips
Tips

Not just any old Yacht!

vping

Yoda
Bronze
Country flag
Why? Accountant probably said, we need to shelter this money somehow. That looks big enough to have a track for midgets around it.

roofman

Jedi Knight
I don't even have a dingy.

T

TRDejaVu

Looks like a sterile office building to me; inside and most of the outside.

Academic though, as I would have to get rid of the TR if I wanted another toy to play with.

bugimike

Yoda
:lol: hehe, big enough you could drive the TR around on it!! At 53 meters long and 38 meters wide, where would you ever be able to dock it? I guess you could just leave it off-shore and use the helicopter (it has a helipad) to get to and from it! :rolleyes:

Banjo

Yoda
Country flag
I've got a Stowe Canoe.. powered by the classic "Armstrong Canoe motor" Soon I'll probably get sucked into looking for a vintage class C runabout, if the ELTO ever runs.
I'd love to go for a cruise on that barge if it ever gets built. But I bet I'd not fit in with the type of folks you'd be hob-nobbing with on deck.